Wine demand in the United Kingdom and new world structural change: a source‐disaggregated analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asche, Frank & Zhang, Dengjun, 2013. "Testing Structural Changes in the U.S. Whitefish Import Market: An Inverse Demand System Approach," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(3), December.
- Vitor Joao Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2012. "Consumers behavior of Portuguese wine," Papers 1301.2169, arXiv.org.
- Morrison, Andrea & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2017.
"Gradual catch up and enduring leadership in the global wine industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 417-430.
- Andrea Morrison & Roberta Rabellotti, 2014. "Gradual Catch Up and Enduring Leadership in the Global Wine Industry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1404, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2014.
- Morrison, Andrea & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2014. "Gradual Catch Up And Enduring Leadership In The Global Wine Industry," Working Papers 164650, American Association of Wine Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:27:y:2011:i:1:p:82-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .