The Impact Of Investment Horizon On The Return And Risk Of Investments In Securities In Lithuania
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 7 (2016)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Saulëtekio 9, 2040 Vilnius|
Phone: (3702) 769362
Fax: (3702) 223563
Web page: http://www.ef.vu.lt/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. Shiller, 2014. "Speculative Asset Prices (Nobel Prize Lecture)," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1936, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Buiter, Willem H., 1987.
"Efficient 'myopic' asset pricing in general equilibrium : A potential pitfall in excess volatility tests,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 143-148.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1987. "Efficient "Myopic" Asset Pricing in General Equilibrium: A Potential Pitfall in Excess Volatility Tests," NBER Working Papers 2251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Walter Torous & Rossen Valkanov & Shu Yan, 2004. "On Predicting Stock Returns with Nearly Integrated Explanatory Variables," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 937-966, October.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2014. "Speculative Asset Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(6), pages 1486-1517, June.
- Shiller, Robert J., 2013. "Speculative Asset Prices," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2013-6, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Ľuboš Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 2012. "Are Stocks Really Less Volatile in the Long Run?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 67(2), pages 431-478, April.
- Pástor, Luboš & Stambaugh, Robert F., 2009. "Are Stocks Really Less Volatile in the Long Run?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7199, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 2009. "Are Stocks Really Less Volatile in the Long Run?," NBER Working Papers 14757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John Y. & Yogo, Motohiro, 2006. "Efficient tests of stock return predictability," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 27-60, July.
- John Y. Campbell & Motohiro Yogo, 2002. "Efficient Tests of Stock Return Predictability," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1972, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Campbell, John & Yogo, Motohiro, 2006. "Efficient tests of stock return predictability," Scholarly Articles 3122601, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & Motohiro Yogo, 2003. "Efficient Tests of Stock Return Predictability," NBER Working Papers 10026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roy P. P. M. Hoevenaars & Roderick D. J. Molenaar & Peter C. Schotman & Tom B. M. Steenkamp, 2014. "Strategic Asset Allocation For Long‐Term Investors: Parameter Uncertainty And Prior Information," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(3), pages 353-376, April.
- Lewellen, Jonathan, 2004. "Predicting returns with financial ratios," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 209-235, November.
- Jeeman Jung & Robert J. Shiller, 2005. "Samuelson's Dictum and the Stock Market," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 43(2), pages 221-228, April.
- Ibarra, Raul, 2013. "A spatial dominance approach to evaluate the performance of stocks and bonds: Does the investment horizon matter?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 429-439.
- Raúl Ibarra-Ramírez, 2011. "Stocks, Bonds and the Investment Horizon: A Spatial Dominance Approach," Working Papers 2011-03, Banco de México.
- Carlo A. Favero & Federico Nucera, 2014. "How Much Does the Stock Market Risk Decline with the Investment Horizon? A Cross-Country Comparison," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 43(1), pages 1-19, February.
- W. F. Sharpe, 1966. "Security Prices, Risk, And Maximal Gains From Diversification: Reply," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 21(4), pages 743-744, December.
- Myles E. Mangram, 2013. "A Simplified Perspective Of The Markowitz Portfolio Theory," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 7(1), pages 59-70.
- Levhari, David & Levy, Haim, 1977. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model and the Investment Horizon," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(1), pages 92-104, February.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Roger Ibbotson & Peng Chen, 2001. "Stock Market Returns in the Long Run: Participating in the Real Economy," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm206, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Apr 2002.
- Robin Greenwood & Andrei Shleifer, 2014. "Expectations of Returns and Expected Returns," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(3), pages 714-746.
- Robin Greenwood & Andrei Shleifer, "undated". "Expectations of Returns and Expected Returns," Working Paper 102501, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Greenwood, Robin Marc & Shleifer, Andrei, 2014. "Expectations of Returns and Expected Returns," Scholarly Articles 11880390, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Robin Greenwood & Andrei Shleifer, 2013. "Expectations of Returns and Expected Returns," NBER Working Papers 18686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sangbae Kim & Francis In, 2010. "Portfolio allocation and the investment horizon: a multiscaling approach," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 443-453.
- Ho-Mou Wu & Wen-Chung Guo, 2004. "Asset price volatility and trading volume with rational beliefs," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 23(4), pages 795-829, May.
- Eunhee Lee & Chang Kim & In-Moo Kim, 2015. "Equity premium over different investment horizons," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1169-1187, May.
- Nicholas Barberis & Ming Huang & Tano Santos, 2001. "Prospect Theory and Asset Prices," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 116(1), pages 1-53.
- Robertson, Donald & Wright, Stephen, 1998. "The Good News and the Bad News about Long-run Stock Market Returns," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9822, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Valkanov, Rossen, 2003. "Long-horizon regressions: theoretical results and applications," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 201-232, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:7:y:2016:i:2:id:210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.