American And Chinese Thinking Styles: Attitude Effects On Holistic And Attribute Ads
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mandel, Naomi, 2003. " Shifting Selves and Decision Making: The Effects of Self-Construal Priming on Consumer Risk-Taking," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 30-40, June.
- Aaker, Jennifer L & Williams, Patti, 1998. " Empathy versus Pride: The Influence of Emotional Appeals across Cultures," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 241-261, December.
- Petty, Richard E & Cacioppo, John T & Schumann, David, 1983. " Central and Peripheral Routes to Advertising Effectiveness: The Moderating Role of Involvement," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 135-146, September.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Aaker, Jennifer L & Maheswaran, Durairaj, 1997. " The Effect of Cultural Orientation on Persuasion," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 315-328, December.
- Claxton, John D & Fry, Joseph N & Portis, Bernard, 1974. " A Taxonomy of Prepurchase Information Gathering Patterns," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 35-42, December.
- Campbell, Margaret C & Goodstein, Ronald C, 2001. " The Moderating Effect of Perceived Risk on Consumers' Evaluations of Product Incongruity: Preference for the Norm," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(3), pages 439-449, December.
- Schaninger, Charles M & Sciglimpaglia, Donald, 1981. " The Influence of Cognitive Personality Traits and Demographics on Consumer Information Acquisition," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 208-216, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:5:y:2014:i:1:id:163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecvult.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.