Attitude Formation Towards Local And International Ecological Face And Body Care B.Nds Among Lithuanian Female Consumers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCarty, John A. & Shrum, L. J., 1994. "The recycling of solid wastes: Personal values, value orientations, and attitudes about recycling as antecedents of recycling behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 53-62, May.
- Allen, Chris T & Machleit, Karen A & Kleine, Susan Schultz, 1992. "A Comparison of Attitudes and Emotions as Predictors of Behavior at Diverse Levels of Behavioral Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 493-504, March.
- Jan-Benedict E M Steenkamp & Rajeev Batra & Dana L Alden, 2003. "How perceived brand globalness creates brand value," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(1), pages 53-65, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- KUMRU Uyar & YUNUS Dursun, 2015. "Consumer Ethnocentrism And Brand Name Evaluations," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 67(1), pages 80-89, February.
- Diwanji, Vaibhav S. & Cortese, Juliann, 2020. "Contrasting user generated videos versus brand generated videos in ecommerce," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
- Torres, Pedro & Augusto, Mário & Godinho, Pedro, 2017. "Predicting high consumer-brand identification and high repurchase: Necessary and sufficient conditions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 52-65.
- H. R., Ganesha & Aithal, Sreeramana & P., Kirubadevi, 2020. "Experimental Investigation of Cannibalisation by Introducing a Global Brand Abreast Existing Indian Store Brand," MPRA Paper 104028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wagner, Tillmann & Rudolph, Thomas, 2010. "Towards a hierarchical theory of shopping motivation," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 415-429.
- Cherrier, Helene & Türe, Meltem, 2020. "Value dynamics in ordinary object disposal," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 221-228.
- Cheung, Millissa F.Y. & To, W.M., 2019. "An extended model of value-attitude-behavior to explain Chinese consumersâ€™ green purchase behavior," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 145-153.
- Soyoung Seo & Hee-Kyung Ahn & Jaeseok Jeong & Junghoon Moon, 2016. "Consumers’ Attitude toward Sustainable Food Products: Ingredients vs. Packaging," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-19, October.
- Riefler, Petra, 2012. "Why consumers do (not) like global brands: The role of globalization attitude, GCO and global brand origin," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-34.
- Feiyu Chen & Hong Chen & Jiahui Yang & Ruyin Long & Qianwen Li, 2018. "Impact of Information Intervention on the Recycling Behavior of Individuals with Different Value Orientations—An Experimental Study on Express Delivery Packaging Waste," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-20, October.
- Junzhou Zhang & Lei Huang, 2018. "Loss or gain? The impact of Chinese local celebrity endorser scandal on the global market value of the endorsed brands," Journal of Marketing Analytics, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 6(1), pages 27-39, March.
- Nguyen, The Ninh & Lobo, Antonio & Greenland, Steven, 2016. "Pro-environmental purchase behaviour: The role of consumers' biospheric values," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 98-108.
- Sobol, Kamila & Cleveland, Mark & Laroche, Michel, 2018. "Globalization, national identity, biculturalism and consumer behavior: A longitudinal study of Dutch consumers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 340-353.
- Dash, Ganesh & Kiefer, Kip & Paul, Justin, 2021. "Marketing-to-Millennials: Marketing 4.0, customer satisfaction and purchase intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 608-620.
- Adekunle Oke, 2015. "Workplace Waste Recycling Behaviour: A Meta-Analytical Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-20, June.
- Nath, Pravin & Kirca, Ahmet H. & Kim, Saejoon & Andras, Trina Larsen, 2019. "The Effects of Retail Banner Standardization on the Performance of Global Retailers," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 30-46.
- Min Hou & Zuohao Hu, 2013. "Patronage, only for happiness? ¨C An analysis on Coexistence of Multiple Consumption Emotions," Business and Management Research, Business and Management Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 2(1), pages 116-127, March.
- Holak, Susan L. & Havlena, William J., 1998. "Feelings, Fantasies, and Memories: An Examination of the Emotional Components of Nostalgia," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 217-226, July.
- Leonidas Hatzithomas & Christina Boutsouki & Fotini Theodorakioglou & Evanthia Papadopoulou, 2021. "The Link between Sustainable Destination Image, Brand Globalness and Consumers’ Purchase Intention: A Moderated Mediation Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(17), pages 1-16, August.
- Maria Palazzo & Agostino Vollero & Alfonso Siano, 2016. "Identifying new segments from a global branding perspective: a three-country study," Journal of Marketing Analytics, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 4(4), pages 159-171, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:4:y:2013:i:1:id:141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fecvult.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sigitas Urbonavicius (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fecvult.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.