Factors of impact on the evolution of electricity markets from renewable energy sources: a comparison between Romania and Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Negro, Simona O. & Alkemade, Floortje & Hekkert, Marko P., 2012. "Why does renewable energy diffuse so slowly? A review of innovation system problems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3836-3846.
- Fagiani, Riccardo & Barquín, Julián & Hakvoort, Rudi, 2013. "Risk-based assessment of the cost-efficiency and the effectivity of renewable energy support schemes: Certificate markets versus feed-in tariffs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 648-661.
- San Cristóbal, J.R., 2011. "Multi-criteria decision-making in the selection of a renewable energy project in spain: The Vikor method," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 498-502.
- Andreea ZAMFIR, 2012. "Implementing Regional Renewable Energy Projects Through Public-Private Partnerships," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2(3), pages 77-84, September.
- Mitchell, C. & Bauknecht, D. & Connor, P.M., 2006. "Effectiveness through risk reduction: a comparison of the renewable obligation in England and Wales and the feed-in system in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 297-305, February.
- Alagappan, L. & Orans, R. & Woo, C.K., 2011. "What drives renewable energy development?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5099-5104, September.
- Georgiana MARIN, 2013. "A comparative study on the European renewable energy sources facing globalization," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 8(4), Winter.
- Maria Alexandra NICHIFOR & Roxana CLODNIŢCHI & Daniela BORISOV & Adrian Dumitru TANŢĂU, 2013. "Correlations Among The Development Of Eu Economies, Energy Intensity And Renewable Energy Indicators," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 8(Special-I), pages 255-266, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:manmar:v:10:y:2015:i:1:p:34-52:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: http://www.degruyteropen.com .