Testing For Bubbles In The Housing Market: Further Evidence From Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Yangru Wu & Jun Yu, 2011.
"EXPLOSIVE BEHAVIOR IN THE 1990s NASDAQ: WHEN DID EXUBERANCE ESCALATE ASSET VALUES?,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(1), pages 201-226, February.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Yangru Wu & Jun Yu, 2007. "Explosive Behavior in the 1990s Nasdaq: When Did Exuberance Escalate Asset Values?," Working Papers 222007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Peter C.B. PHILIPS & Yangru WU & Jun YU, 2009. "Explosive Behavior in the 1990s Nasdaq: When Did Exuberance Escalate Asset Values?," Working Papers 19-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Peter C.B. Philips & Yangru Wu & Jun Yu, 2009. "Explosive Behavior in the 1990s Nasdaq : When Did Exuberance Escalate Asset Values?," Finance Working Papers 23050, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Yangru Wu & Jun Yu, 2009. "Explosive Behavior in the 1990s Nasdaq: When Did Exuberance Escalate Asset Values?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1699, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- E. Gallagher & D. Bond & E. Ramsey, 2015. "Northern Ireland's property market bubble: a preliminary analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 61-65, January.
- Tsangyao Chang & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta & Omid Ranjbar, 2014. "Testing for Multiple Bubbles in the BRICS Stock Markets," Working Papers 201407, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Vyacheslav Mikhed & Petr Zemcik, 2007. "Testing for Bubbles in Housing Markets: A Panel Data Approach," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp338, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-462 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xi Chen & Michael Funke, 2013.
"Real-Time Warning Signs of Emerging and Collapsing Chinese House Price Bubbles,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 223(1), pages 39-48, February.
- Chen, Xi & Funke, Michael, 2012. "Real-time warning signs of emerging and collapsing Chinese house price bubbles," BOFIT Discussion Papers 27/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Vyacheslav Mikhed & Petr Zemčík, 2009. "Testing for Bubbles in Housing Markets: A Panel Data Approach," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 366-386, May.
- Yiu, Matthew S. & Yu, Jun & Jin, Lu, 2013.
"Detecting bubbles in Hong Kong residential property market,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 115-124.
- Matthew S. Yiu & Jun Yu & Lu Jin, 2012. "Detecting Bubbles in Hong Kong Residential Property Market," Working Papers 31-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Engsted, Tom & Hviid, Simon J. & Pedersen, Thomas Q., 2016.
"Explosive bubbles in house prices? Evidence from the OECD countries,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 14-25.
- Tom Engsted & Simon J. Hviid & Thomas Q. Pedersen, 2015. "Explosive bubbles in house prices? Evidence from the OECD countries," CREATES Research Papers 2015-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Xi Chen & Michael Funke, 2013. "Renewed Momentum in the German Housing Market: Boom or Bubble?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4287, CESifo Group Munich.
- Efthymios Pavlidis & Alisa Yusupova & Ivan Paya & David Peel & Enrique Martínez-García & Adrienne Mack & Valerie Grossman, 2016.
"Episodes of Exuberance in Housing Markets: In Search of the Smoking Gun,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 419-449, November.
- Pavlidis, Efthymios & Yusupova, Alisa & Paya, Ivan & Peel, David & Martinez-Garcia, Enrique & Mack, Adrienne & Grossman, Valerie, 2013. "Episodes of Exuberance in Housing Markets: In Search of the Smoking Gun," Globalization Institute Working Papers 165, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Jun 2015.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wen-Chi LIU, 2016. "Do Multiple Housing Bubbles Exist in China? Further Evidence from Generalized Sup ADF Tests," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 135-145, December.
- repec:beo:journl:v:64:y:2019:i:220:p:39-59 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsReal Estate Bubbles; Housing Market; SADF; GSADF; Turkey;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:19:y:2015:i:1:p:40-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.