Testing Stock Markets’ Integration From Central And Eastern European Countries Within Euro Zone
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shackman, Joshua D., 2006. "The equity premium and market integration: Evidence from international data," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 155-179, April.
- R. P. Agenor & K. Alper & L. Pereira da Silva, 2013.
"Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy, and Financial Stability,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(3), pages 198-243, September.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2011. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Working Papers Series 237, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Koray Alper & Luiz Pereira da Silva, 2012. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Working Papers 1228, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Koray Alper & Luiz Pereira da Silva, 2011. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 154, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Barro, Robert J & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Convergence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 223-251, April.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R. & Lundblad, Christian T. & Siegel, Stephan, 2013.
"The European Union, the Euro, and equity market integration,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 583-603.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian T. Lundblad & Stephan Siegel, 2010. "The European Union, the Euro, and Equity Market Integration," NBER Working Papers 16583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephan Siegel & Christian Lundblad & Campbell R. Harvey & Geert Bekaert, 2011. "The European Union, the Euro, and Equity Market Integration," 2011 Meeting Papers 468, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- LUPU, Iulia, 2012. "The Theory Of International Financial Contagion," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 16(4), pages 35-42.
- Horobet, Alexandra & Lupu, Radu, 2009. "Are Capital Markets Integrated? A Test of Information Transmission within the European Union," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 6(2), pages 64-80, June.
- Pele, Daniel Traian & Voineagu, Virgil, 2008. "Testing Market Efficiency Via Decomposition Of Stock Return. Application To Romanian Capital Market," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(3), pages 63-79, September.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1991. "Convergence across States and Regions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 107-182.
- Jan BabeckÃ½ & LuboÅ¡ KomÃ¡rek & ZlatuÅ¡e KomÃ¡rkovÃ¡, 2013. "Convergence of Returns on Chinese and Russian Stock Markets with World Markets: National and Sectoral Perspectives," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 223(1), pages 16-34, February.
- repec:rej:journl:v:9:y:2006:i:19:p:31-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Radu Lupu & Iulia Lupu, 2007. "Testing for Heteroskedasticity on the Bucharest Stock Exchange," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 10(23), pages 19-28, June.
- Priyanka Singh & Brajesh Kumar, 2012. "Trade-off Theory vs Pecking Order Theory Revisited," Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 11(2), pages 145-159, August.
- Ye, Fanglin & Lu, Liang & Du, Xiaoxue, 2012. "A Theory of Dynamic Biofuel Tax Credit," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123750, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Diana Viorica LUPU & Irina Liliana ROTUNDU, 2012. "Economic Theory And Monetary Policy," Business&Leadership, Scientific Society of Management from Romania, vol. 1(9), pages 87-100, January.
More about this item
Keywordsreturn; beta convergence; sigma convergence;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:18:y:2014:i:3:p:76-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.