Market Power in the Eco-industry: Polluters’ Incentives under Environmental Liability Law
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fullerton, Don & Wolverton, Ann, 2005.
"The two-part instrument in a second-best world,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(9-10), pages 1961-1975, September.
- Ann Wolverton & Don Fullerton, 2003. "The Two-Part Instrument in a Second-Best World," NCEE Working Paper Series 200304, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2003.
- Don Fullerton & Ann Wolverton, 2003. "The Two-Part Instrument in a Second-Best World," NBER Working Papers 10140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marie-Cécile Fagart & Claude Fluet, 2009. "Liability insurance under the negligence rule," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 40(3), pages 486-508.
- Endres,Alfred, 2011. "Environmental Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521173926.
- Cristina Ciocirlan & Bruce Yandle, 2003. "The Political Economy of Green Taxation in OECD Countries," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 203-218, May.
- Grischa Perino, 2010.
"Technology Diffusion with Market Power in the Upstream Industry,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 46(4), pages 403-428, August.
- Grischa Perino, 2010. "Technology Diffusion with Market Power in the Upstream Industry," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 005, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Maia David & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2005.
"Environmental Regulation and the Eco-Industry,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 141-155, September.
- Maia David & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2004. "Environmental Regulation and the Eco-industry," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-42, CIRANO.
- Maia David & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2005. "Environmental regulation and the eco-industry," Working Papers hal-00243019, HAL.
- Maia David & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2004. "Environmental Regulation and the Eco-Industry," Working Papers 2004/06, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné & Maia David, 2005. "Environmental Regulationand the Eco-Industry," Working Papers 2005.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Endres,Alfred, 2011. "Environmental Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107002142.
- Miceli Thomas J., 2006. "On Negligence Rules and Self-Selection," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(3), pages 349-361, October.
- Anger, Niels & Böhringer, Christoph & Lange, Andreas, 2006. "Differentiation of Green Taxes: A Political-Economy Analysis for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-003, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kahan, Marcel, 1989. "Causation and Incentives to Take Care under the Negligence Rule," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(2), pages 427-447, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Finus & Bianca Rundshagen, 2015. "Game Theory and Environmental and Resource Economics–In Honour of Alfred Endres," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(4), pages 657-664, December.
More about this item
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:88:y:2012:i:1:p:121-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.