On Hedonic Valuation of Urban Amenities Using Unbalanced Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bayer, Patrick & Keohane, Nathaniel & Timmins, Christopher, 2009.
"Migration and hedonic valuation: The case of air quality,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 1-14, July.
- Patrick Bayer & Nathaniel Keohane & Christopher Timmins, 2006. "Migration and Hedonic Valuation: The Case of Air Quality," NBER Working Papers 12106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:04:y:2013:i:01:n:s2010007813500048 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Murray & David Maddison & Katrin Rehdanz, 2013.
"Do Geographical Variations In Climate Influence Life-Satisfaction?,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(01), pages 1-21.
- Murray, Thomas & Maddison, David & Rehdanz, Katrin, 2011. "Do geographical variations in climate influence life satisfaction?," Kiel Working Papers 1694, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:86:y:2010:iii:1:p545-551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.