Conditional independence models for seemingly unrelated regressions with incomplete data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oksanen, E. H., 1987. "A note on seemingly unrelated regression equations with residual vectors as explanatory variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 103-105, November.
- Swamy, P. A. V. B. & Mehta, J. S., 1975. "On Bayesian estimation of seemingly unrelated regressions when some observations are missing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 157-169, May.
- Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Estimation of seemingly unrelated regressions with unequal numbers of observations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 365-377, May.
- Hwang, Hae-shin, 1990. "Estimation of a Linear SUR Model with Unequal Numbers of Observations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(3), pages 510-515, August.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Andersson, Steen A. & Perlman, Michael D., 1991. "Lattice-ordered conditional independence models for missing data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 465-486, December.
- Andersson, S. A. & Perlman, M. D., 1995. "Testing Lattice Conditional Independence Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 18-38, April.
- Steel, M. A. & Wood, G. R., 1993. "On a problem of Andersson and Perlman," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 381-382, December.
- Mathias Drton, 2004. "Multimodality of the likelihood in the bivariate seemingly unrelated regressions model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(2), pages 383-392, June.
- Andersson, Steen A. & Perlman, Michael D., 1998. "Normal Linear Regression Models With Recursive Graphical Markov Structure," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 133-187, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAcyclic directed graph Graphical model Incomplete data Lattice conditional independence model MANOVA Maximum likelihood estimator Multivariate analysis Missing data Seemingly unrelated regressions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:97:y:2006:i:2:p:385-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.