Normal Linear Regression Models With Recursive Graphical Markov Structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andersson, S. A. & Perlman, M. D., 1995. "Testing Lattice Conditional Independence Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 18-38, April.
- Ross D. Shachter & C. Robert Kenley, 1989. "Gaussian Influence Diagrams," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(5), pages 527-550, May.
- Andersson, S. A. & Perlman, M. D., 1995. "Unbiasedness of the Likelihood Ratio Test for Lattice Conditional Independence Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-17, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katarzyna Filipiak & Dietrich Rosen, 2012. "On MLEs in an extended multivariate linear growth curve model," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(8), pages 1069-1092, November.
- Andersson, Steen A. & Klein, Thomas, 2010. "On Riesz and Wishart distributions associated with decomposable undirected graphs," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(4), pages 789-810, April.
- Drton, Mathias & Andersson, Steen A. & Perlman, Michael D., 2006. "Conditional independence models for seemingly unrelated regressions with incomplete data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 385-411, February.
More about this item
Keywordsmultivariate normal distribution multivariate analysis of variance (MANOVA) linear regression recursive linear models directed graph graphical Markov model conditional independence maximum likelihood estimate likelihood ratio test seemingly unrelated regressions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:66:y:1998:i:2:p:133-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.