Environmental Information Provision, Market Valuation, and Firm Incentives: An Empirical Study of the Japanese PRTR System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Anton, W.R.Q.Wilma Rose Q. & Deltas, George & Khanna, Madhu, 2004.
"Incentives for environmental self-regulation and implications for environmental performance,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 632-654, July.
- Anton, Wilma Rose Q. & Deltas, George & Khanna, Madhu, 2002. "Incentives for Environmental Self-Regulation and Implications for Environmental Performance," Working Papers 02-0120, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Linda T. M. Bui & Christopher J. Mayer, 2003.
"Regulation and Capitalization of Environmental Amenities: Evidence from the Toxic Release Inventory in Massachusetts,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(3), pages 693-708, August.
- Linda T.M. Bui & Christopher J. Mayer, "undated". "Regulation and Capitalization of Environmental Amenities: Evidence from the Toxic Release Inventory in Massachusetts," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 348, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hidemichi Fujii & Shunsuke Managi, 2016.
"Trends in corporate environmental management studies and databases,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(2), pages 265-272, April.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2015. "Trends in corporate environmental management studies and databases," MPRA Paper 66531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takashi Hatakeda & Katsuhiko Kokubu & Takehisa Kajiwara & Kimitaka Nishitani, 2012. "Factors Influencing Corporate Environmental Protection Activities for Greenhouse Gas Emission Reductions: The Relationship Between Environmental and Financial Performance," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 53(4), pages 455-481, December.
- Massier, Philipp & Römer, Daniel, 2012. "On the Obligation to Provide Environmental Information in the 21st Century – Empirical Evidence from Germany," Working Papers 0524, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Iwata, Kazuyuki & Kaneko, Shinji & Managi, Shunsuke, 2012. "Corporate environmental and economic performances of Japanese manufacturing firms: Empirical study for sustainable development," MPRA Paper 39564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toshi H.Arimura & Shinji Kaneko & Shunsuke Managi & Takayoshi Shinkuma & Masashi Yamamoto & Yuichiro Yoshida, 2016. "Political Economy of Voluntary Approaches: A Lesson from Environmental Policies," Working Papers e107, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- repec:spr:envpol:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10018-016-0168-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Tang, John P., 2015.
"Pollution havens and the trade in toxic chemicals: Evidence from U.S. trade flows,"
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 150-160.
- John P. Tang, 2010. "Pollution Havens and the Trade in Toxic Chemicals: Evidence from U.S. Trade Flows," Working Papers 10-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- John P. Tang, 2015. "Pollution Havens and the Trade in Toxic Chemicals: Evidence from U.S. Trade Flows," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2015-623, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- repec:spr:envpol:v:20:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10018-017-0192-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shunsuke Managi & Tatsuyoshi Okimoto & Akimi Matsuda, 2012.
"Do socially responsible investment indexes outperform conventional indexes?,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(18), pages 1511-1527, September.
- Managi, Shunsuke & Okimoto, Tatsuyoshi & Matsuda, Akimi, 2012. "Do Socially Responsible Investment Indexes Outperform Conventional Indexes?," MPRA Paper 36662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kimitaka Nishitani & Shinji Kaneko & Satoru Komatsu & Hidemichi Fujii, 2014. "How does a firm’s management of greenhouse gas emissions influence its economic performance? Analyzing effects through demand and productivity in Japanese manufacturing firms," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 355-366, December.
- Kimitaka Nishitani & Shinji Kaneko & Satoru Komatsu & Hidemichi Fujii, 2011. "Firm's reduction of greenhouse gas emissions and economic performance: analyzing effects through demand and productivity," IDEC DP2 Series 1-1, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Claudia Poser & Edeltraud Guenther & Marc Orlitzky, 2012. "Shades of green: using computer-aided qualitative data analysis to explore different aspects of corporate environmental performance," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 413-450, January.
More about this item
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:86:y:2010:i:2:p:382-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.