Sample Selection Bias in the Estimation of Recreation Demand Functions: An Application to Sportfishing
No abstract is available for this item.
- Rouhi-Rad, Mani & Brozovic, Nicholas & Mieno, Taro, 2015. "Implications of Search Frictions for Tradeable Permit Markets," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205798, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Daniel J. Phaneuf & Catherine L. Kling & Joseph A. Herriges, 2000.
"Estimation and Welfare Calculations in a Generalized Corner Solution Model with an Application to Recreation Demand,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 83-92, February.
- Daniel J. Phaneuf & Catherine L. Kling & Joseph A. Herriges, 1998. "Estimation and Welfare Calculations in a Generalized Corner Solution Model with an Application to Recreation Demand," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp207, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Kling, Catherine L. & Herriges, Joseph A., 2000. "Estimation and Welfare Calculations in a Generalized Corner Solution Model with an Application to Recreation Demand," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1355, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Beatty, Timothy K.M. & Brozovic, Nicholas & Ward, Michael B., 2005. "Consumer Surplus Estimates and the Source of Regression Error," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19477, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bruce K. Johnson & Michael J. Mondello & John C. Whitehead, 2005. "What is the Value of Public Goods Generated by a National Football League Team: A CVM Approach," Working Papers 05-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Font, Antoni Riera, 2000. "Mass Tourism and the Demand for Protected Natural Areas: A Travel Cost Approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 97-116, January.
- Abdulrahman, Abdulallah S & Johnston, Robert J, 2016. "Systematic Non-Response in Stated Preference Choice Experiments: Implications for the Valuation of Climate Risk Reductions," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235465, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bingham, Matthew F. & MacNair, Douglas J. & Dunford, Richard W., 1998. "Mad About Blue: An Empirical Comparison Of Minimum Absolute Deviations And Ordinary Least Squares Estimates Of Consumer Surplus," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20828, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Brouhle, Keith & Khanna, Madhu, 2012. "Determinants of participation versus consumption in the Nordic Swan eco-labeled market," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 142-151.
- Brouhle, Keith & Khanna, Madhu, 2005. "Determinants of Participation versus Consumption in the Nordic Swan Eco-labeled Market," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19443, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Börger, Tobias & Beaumont, Nicola J. & Pendleton, Linwood & Boyle, Kevin J. & Cooper, Philip & Fletcher, Stephen & Haab, Tim & Hanemann, Michael & Hooper, Tara L. & Hussain, S. Salman & Portela, Rosim, 2014. "Incorporating ecosystem services in marine planning: The role of valuation," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 161-170.
- Huhtala, Anni & Pouta, Eija, 2006. "Discerning welfare impacts of public provision of recreation areas," Discussion Papers 11860, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Loomis, John B., 1995. "Four models for determining environmental quality effects on recreational demand and regional economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 55-65, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:66:y:1990:i:1:p:40-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed