Multiple Destination Trip Bias in Recreation Benefit Estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parsons, George R. & Wilson, Aaron J., 1997.
"Incidental And Joint Consumption In Recreation Demand,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(1), April.
- Parsons, George R. & Wilson, Aaron J., 1997. "Incidental and Joint Consumption in Recreation Demand," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 1-6, April.
- Beal, Diana J., 1995. "A Travel Cost Analysis of the Value of Carnarvon Gorge National Park for Recreational Use," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(02), August.
- Van Sandt, Anders & Thilmany, Dawn, 2016. "Exploring the Economics of Agritourists: Customizing Travel Cost Methods to Evaluate Differences Across the Western US," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236142, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nillesen, Eleonora & Wesseler, Justus & Cook, Averil, 2003. "Correcting for multiple destination trips in recreational use values using a mean-value approach; An application to Bellenden Ker National Park, Australia," Mansholt Working Papers 46733, Wageningen University, Mansholt Graduate School of Social Sciences.
- Loomis, John B. & Gonzalez-Sepulveda, Juan Marcos & Gonzalez-Caban, Armando, 2007. "Spatial Limits of the TCM revisited: Island Effects," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 9088, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Roberto Martinez-Espineira & Joe Amoako-Tuffour, 2008. "Multi-destination and multi-purpose trip effects in the analysis of the demand for trips to a remote recreational site," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_19, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- repec:eee:touman:v:42:y:2014:i:c:p:141-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simões, Paula & Barata, Eduardo & Cruz, Luís, 2013. "Joint estimation using revealed and stated preference data: An application using a national forest," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, pages 249-266.
- Paula Simões & Luís Cruz & Eduardo Barata, 2012. "Non-market Recreational Value of a National Forest: Survey Design and Results," GEMF Working Papers 2012-09, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Loomis, John B. & Yorizane, Shizuka & Larson, Douglas M., 2000. "Testing Significance Of Multi-Destination And Multi-Purpose Trip Effects In A Travel Cost Method Demand Model For Whale Watching Trips," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(2), October.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Recreation Demand Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 671-761 Elsevier.
- Herrero Prieto, Luis Cesar & Bedate Centeno, Ana, 2000. "Travel Cost Model. An Aplication To The Assesment Of The Historical And Cultural Heritage In Castile And Leon," ERSA conference papers ersa00p429, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:58:y:1982:i:3:p:364-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .