Estimating the Return to Endogenous Schooling Decisions via Conditional Second Moments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leigh, Andrew & Ryan, Chris, 2008.
"Estimating returns to education using different natural experiment techniques,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 149-160, April.
- Andrew Leigh & Chris Ryan, 2005. "Estimating Returns to Education: Three Natural Experiment Techniques Compared," CEPR Discussion Papers 493, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Alan B. Keueger, 1991.
"Does Compulsory School Attendance Affect Schooling and Earnings?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 979-1014.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Alan B. Krueger, 1990. "Does Compulsory School Attendance Affect Schooling and Earnings?," Working Papers 653, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Joshua D. Angrist & Alan B. Krueger, 1990. "Does Compulsory School Attendance Affect Schooling and Earnings?," NBER Working Papers 3572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rummery, Sarah & Vella, Francis & Verbeek, Marno, 1999. "Estimating the returns to education for Australian youth via rank-order instrumental variables," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 491-507, November.
- Vella, Francis & Gregory, R. G., 1996. "Selection bias and human capital investment: Estimating the rates of return to education for young males," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 197-219, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Figueirêdo, Erik Alencar de & Nogueira, Lauro César Bezerra & Santana, Fernanda Leite, 2014.
"Igualdade de Oportunidades: Analisando o papel das circunstâncias no desempenho do ENEM,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 68(3), September.
- Erik Alencar de Figueiredo & Fernanda Leite Santana & Lauro Cesar Bezerra Nogueira, 2013. "Igualdade de Oportunidades- Analisando o papel das circunstâncias no desempenho do ENEM," Série Textos para Discussão (Working Papers) 17, Programa de Pós-Graduação em Economia - PPGE, Universidade Federal da Paraíba.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:68:n:3:a:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Millimet, Daniel L. & Roy, Jayjit, 2011.
"Three New Empirical Tests of the Pollution Haven Hypothesis When Environmental Regulation is Endogenous,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5911, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel L. Millimet & Jayjit Roy, 2011. "Three New Empirical Tests of the Pollution Haven Hypothesis When Environmental Regulation is Endogenous," Working Papers 11-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Buscha, Franz & Dickson, Matt, 2015. "The Wage Returns to Education over the Life-Cycle: Heterogeneity and the Role of Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 9596, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Denny, Kevin & Oppedisano, Veruska, 2013. "The surprising effect of larger class sizes: Evidence using two identification strategies," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 57-65.
- repec:spr:cliomt:v:12:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11698-016-0149-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoedu:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:108-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lídia Farré & Roger Klein & Francis Vella, 2013.
"A parametric control function approach to estimating the returns to schooling in the absence of exclusion restrictions: an application to the NLSY,"
Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 111-133, February.
- Francis Vella & Lídia Farré & Roger Klein, 2008. "A Parametric Control Function Approach to Estimating the Returns to Schooling in the Absence of Exclusion Restrictions: An Application to the NLSY," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Farré, Lídia & Klein, Roger & Vella, Francis, 2010. "A Parametric Control Function Approach to Estimating the Returns to Schooling in the Absence of Exclusion Restrictions: An Application to the NLSY," IZA Discussion Papers 4935, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chau, Tak Wai, 2015. "Identification through Heteroscedasticity: What If We Have the Wrong Form of Heteroscedasticity?," MPRA Paper 65888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:indres:v:56:y:2017:i:3:p:459-488 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:afc:cliome:v:12:y:2018:i:1:p:61-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saniter, Nils, 2012. "Estimating Heterogeneous Returns to Education in Germany via Conditional Second Moments," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62050, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- A. Bergeaud & G. Cette & R. Lecat, 2016. "The role of production factor quality and technology diffusion in 20th century productivity growth," Working papers 588, Banque de France.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:44:y:2009:i4:p1047-1065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .