On the Determination of Occupational Attainment and Mobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Butler & James J. Heckman, 1977. "The Government's Impact on the Labor Market Status of Black Americans: A Critical Review," NBER Working Papers 0183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonard, Jonathan S, 1984. "The Impact of Affirmative Action on Employment," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(4), pages 439-463, October.
- Orley Ashenfelter & James J. Heckman, 1974.
"Measuring the Effect of an Anti-Discrimination Program,"
NBER Working Papers
0050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orley Ashenfelter & James Heckman, 1974. "Measuring the Effect of an Antidiscrimination Program," Working Papers 432, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- James J. Heckman & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1976. "Does the Contract Compliance Program Work? An Analysis of Chicago Data," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 29(4), pages 544-564, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weiping Kostenko & Mark Harris & Xueyan Zhao, 2012.
"Occupational transition and country-of-origin effects in the early stage occupational assimilation of immigrants: some evidence from Australia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(31), pages 4019-4035, November.
- Weiping Kostenko & Mark Harris & Xueyan Zhao, 2009. "Occupational Transition and Country-of-Origin Effects in the Early Stage Occupational Assimilation of Immigrants: Some Evidence from Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Tan, Michelle, 2011.
"Noncognitive skills, occupational attainment, and relative wages,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Tan, Michelle, 2009. "Noncognitive Skills, Occupational Attainment, and Relative Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 4289, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Michelle Tan, 2009. "Noncognitive Skills, Occupational Attainment, and Relative Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 612, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Ali M Ahmed & Lina Andersson & Mats Hammarstedt, 2011. "Sexual orientation and occupational rank," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2422-2433.
- Anastasia Klimova, 2012. "Gender differences in determinants of occupational choice in Russia," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(9), pages 648-670, July.
- White, Nancy E. & Wolaver, Amy M., 2006. "Chutes and Ladders: Migration and Male Racial Occupational Segregation," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 36(2).
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2007.
"Earnings and Occupational Attainment: Immigrants and the Native Born,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2676, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barry R Chiswick & Paul W Miller, 2007. "Earnings and Occupational Attainment: Immigrants and the Native Born," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Darnall, Nicole & Seol, Inshik & Sarkis, Joseph, 2009. "Perceived stakeholder influences and organizations' use of environmental audits," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 170-187, February.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4994 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lene Kromann, 2009. "Does Employee Body Weight Affect Employers' Behavior?," Economics Working Papers 2009-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Zakir Husain & Swagata Sarkar, 2011. "Gender Disparities in Educational Trajectories in India: Do Females Become More Robust at Higher Levels?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 37-56, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:20:y:1985:i:2:p:197-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .