The Impact of OSHA Inspections on Manufacturing Injury Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lundberg, Shelly J, 1988. "Labor Supply of Husbands and Wives: A Simultaneous Equations Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 224-235, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Earnhart, Dietrich, 2004. "Regulatory factors shaping environmental performance at publicly-owned treatment plants," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 655-681, July.
- Pedersen, Morten Saaby & Arendt, Jacob Nielsen, 2014. "Bargaining for health: A case study of a collective agreement-based health program for manual workers," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 123-136.
- Gray, Wayne B & Jones, Carol Adaire, 1991.
"Are OSHA Health Inspections Effective? A Longitudinal Study in the Manufacturing Sector,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 73(3), pages 504-508, August.
- Wayne B. Gray & Carol Adaire Jones, 1990. "Are OSHA Health Inspections Effective? A Longitudinal Study in the Manufacturing Sector," NBER Working Papers 3233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sonny S. Ariss, 2003. "Employee Involvement to Improve Safety in the Workplace: An Ethical Imperative," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(2), pages 9-16.
- Lee, Jungmin & Lee, Yong-Kwan, 2016. "Can working hour reduction save workers?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 25-36.
- Alm, James & Shimshack, Jay, 2014.
"Environmental Enforcement and Compliance: Lessons from Pollution, Safety, and Tax Settings,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics,
now publishers, vol. 10(4), pages 209-274, December.
- James Alm & Jay Shimshack, 2014. "Environmental Enforcement and Compliance: Lessons from Pollution, Safety, and Tax Settings," Working Papers 1409, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Wayne B. Gray, 1984. "The Impact of OSHA and EPA Regulation on Productivity," NBER Working Papers 1405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wayne Gray & John T. Scholz, 1989. "A Behavioral Approach to Compliance: OSHA Enforcement's Impact on Workplace Accidents," NBER Working Papers 2813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wayne B. Gray & John Mendeloff, 2002. "The Declining Effects of OSHA Inspections on Manufacturing Injuries: 1979 to 1998," NBER Working Papers 9119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wayne B. Gray & Carol Adaire Jones, 1989. "Longitudinal Patterns of Compliance with OSHA Health and Safety Regulations in the Manufacturing Sector," NBER Working Papers 3213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- The Impact of OSHA Inspections on Manufacturing Injury Rates (JHR 1979) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:14:y:1979:i:2:p:145-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.