Longitudinal Patterns of Compliance with OSHA Health and Safety Regulations in the Manufacturing Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Stewart Smith, 1979. "The Impact of OSHA Inspections on Manufacturing Injury Rates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(2), pages 145-170.
- McDonald, John F & Moffitt, Robert A, 1980. "The Uses of Tobit Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 318-321, May.
- Louise B. Russell, 1974. "Safety Incentives in Workmen's Compensation Insurance," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 9(3), pages 361-375.
- Wayne Gray & John T. Scholz, 1989. "A Behavioral Approach to Compliance: OSHA Enforcement's Impact on Workplace Accidents," NBER Working Papers 2813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greene, William H, 1981. "On the Asymptotic Bias of the Ordinary Least Squares Estimator of the Tobit Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 505-513, March.
- Bartel, Ann P & Thomas, Lacy Glenn, 1985. "Direct and Indirect Effects of Regulation: A New Look at OSHA's Impact," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(1), pages 1-25, April.
- David P. McCaffrey, 1983. "An Assessment of Osha's Recent Effects on Injury Rates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(1), pages 131-146.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gray, Wayne B & Jones, Carol Adaire, 1991.
"Are OSHA Health Inspections Effective? A Longitudinal Study in the Manufacturing Sector,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 73(3), pages 504-508, August.
- Wayne B. Gray & Carol Adaire Jones, 1990. "Are OSHA Health Inspections Effective? A Longitudinal Study in the Manufacturing Sector," NBER Working Papers 3233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wayne B. Gray & John T. Scholz, 1991. "Do OSHA Inspections Reduce Injuries? A Panel Analysis," NBER Working Papers 3774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .