Financial Integration And Financial Deepening In The Selected European Transition Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- ., 2006. "Military Expenditure and Economic Growth," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Development Studies, chapter 77 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2006. "Uneconomic Growth," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Development Studies, chapter 127 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2006. "Agriculture and Economic Growth," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Development Studies, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2006. "Human Development and Economic Growth," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Development Studies, chapter 51 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petr SUCHÃ NEK, 2010. "Business Intelligence as a Support of E-commerce Systems in Connection with Decision Making and Cross-Border Online Shopping," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(1(11)_Spr), pages 94-102.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial integration; financial deepening; external capital portfolio structure; transition economies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:3:y:2008:i:4(6)_winter2008:46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuspro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.