Optimal Severance Pay with Incomplete Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jahn, Elke J. & Wagner, Thomas, 2005. "Contractual Employment Protection and the Scarring Risk of Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 1813, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chong, Alberto & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio, 2002.
"Privatization and labor force restructuring around the world,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2884, The World Bank.
- Alberto E. Chong & Florencio López-de-Silanes, 2003. "Privatization and Labor Force Restructuring around the World," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1460, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Alberto Chong & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes, 2003. "Privatization and Labor Force Restructuring Around the World," Research Department Publications 4329, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alberto Chong & Florencio de, 2003. "The Truth about Privatization in Latin America," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm436, Yale School of Management.
- Robert Dur & Heiner Schmittdiel, 2013. "Paid to Quit," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-174/VII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 07 Dec 2015.
- Alberto Chong & Virgilio Galdo, 2006.
"Streamlining and Privatization Prices in the Telecommunications Industry,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 73(291), pages 461-484, August.
- Virgilio Galdo & Alberto E. Chong, 2003. "Streamlining and Privatization Prices in the Telecommunications Industry," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1451, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Alberto Chong & Virgilio Galdo, 2003. "Streamlining and Privatization Prices in the Telecommunications Industry," Research Department Publications 4319, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Chari, V V & Jones, Larry E & Manuelli, Rodolfo E, 1989.
"Labor Contracts in a Model of Imperfect Competition,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 358-363, May.
- V. V. Chari & Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 1989. "Labor contracts in a model of imperfect competition," Staff Report 117, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Wang, Yanguo & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2005.
"Pooling, Separating, and Cream-Skimming In Relative-Performance Contracts,"
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI
19522, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wang, Yanguo & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2005. "Pooling, Separating, and Cream-Skimming In Relative-Performance Contracts," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24639, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jahn, Elke J. & Wagner, Thomas, 2008. "Job Security as an Endogenous Job Characteristic," Working Papers 08-6, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Lam, Kit-Chun & Liu, Pak-Wai & Wong, Yue-Chim, 1995. "Wage structure when wage offers are private," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 19-32, March.
- Alberto Chong & Virgilio Galdo, 2003. "La racionalización y los precios de la privatización en el sector de las telecomunicaciones," Research Department Publications 4320, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Russell Cooper, 1983. "Worker Asymmetric Information and Involuntary Unemployment," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 671R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 1984.
- Russell Cooper, 1986. "Optimal Labor Contracts, Imperfect Competition and Underemployment Equilibria: A Framework for Analysis," NBER Working Papers 2060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cuf:journl:y:2014:v:15:i:2:chong:lopez-de-silanes is not listed on IDEAS
- Van Wesep, Edward D. & Wang, Sean, 2014. "The prevention of excess managerial risk taking," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 579-593.
- Alberto Chong & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes, 2003. "La privatización y la reestructuración de la fuerza laboral en todo el mundo," Research Department Publications 4330, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Joseph S. Tracy, 1986. "Seniority Rules and the Gains from Union Organization," NBER Working Papers 2039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles T. Carlstrom, 1987. "Implicit contracts, on-the-job search and involuntary unemployment," Working Papers (Old Series) 8712, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Burguet, Roberto & Caminal, Ramon & Matutes, Carmen, 1999. "Golden Cages for Showy Birds: Optimal Switching Costs in Labour Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 2070, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:93:y:1985:i:3:p:435-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.