The Production and Distribution of Cognitive Skills within Schools
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kelly Bedard & William O. Brown, Jr. & Eric Helland, "undated". "School Size and the Distribution of Test Scores," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 1999-11, Claremont Colleges.
- Pate, David S., 1985. "The demand for teachers by public school districts under three different market structures," ISU General Staff Papers 198501010800009737, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bedard, Kelly, 2003.
"School quality and the distribution of male earnings in Canada,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 395-407, August.
- Kelly Bedard, "undated". "School Quality and the Distribution of Male Earnings in Canada," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 1999-13, Claremont Colleges.
- ROBERT E. KUTGAARD & SADEQUA DADABHO & SIMIN UTHOUHl, 1979. "Cognitive Equality and Educational Policies.An Example from Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 79-88.
- Gary Scott, 2000. "Equal Educational Opportunity and the Significance of Circumstantial Knowledge," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 197-208.
- Johnson, George E & Stafford, Frank P, 1996. "On the Rate of Return to Schooling Quality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(4), pages 686-691, November.
- Theodore M. Crone, 1998. "House prices and the quality of public schools: what are we buying?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Sep, pages 3-14.
- David N. Figlio & Maurice E. Lucas, 2000. "What's in a Grade? School Report Cards and House Prices," NBER Working Papers 8019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Courtney A. Collins & Li Gan, 2013. "Does Sorting Students Improve Scores? An Analysis of Class Composition," NBER Working Papers 18848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harriet Nannyonjo, 2007. "Education Inputs In Uganda : An Analysis of Factors Influencing Learning Achievement in Grade Six," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6758.
- Ehrenberg, Ronald G. & Schwarz, Joshua L., 1987. "Public-sector labor markets," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 22, pages 1219-1260 Elsevier.
- Honggao Cao, 2005. "Self-Selection and Student Achievement," HEW 0501003, EconWPA.
- Philippe Cazenave, 1976. "Pour une nouvelle analyse économique de la demande de formation," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 27(1), pages 54-84.
- Klevmarken, N. Anders & Stafford, Frank P., 1997. "Time Diary Measures of Investment in Young Children," Working Paper Series 1997:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Eric A. Hanushek & John F. Kain & Steven G. Rivkin, 1999. "Do Higher Salaries Buy Better Teachers?," NBER Working Papers 7082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Craig, Steven G. & Holsey, Cheryl M., 1997. "Efficient inequality: differential allocation in the local public sector," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 763-784, November.
- Bosworth, Ryan & Caliendo, Frank, 2007. "Educational production and teacher preferences," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 487-500, August.
- Kim, Hong-Kyun, 2001. "Is there a crowding-out effect between school expenditure and mother's child care time?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-80, February.
- Morris M. Kleiner & Daniel L. Petree, 1988. "Unionism and Licensing of Public School Teachers: Impact on Wages and Educational Output," NBER Chapters,in: When Public Sector Workers Unionize, pages 305-322 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:83:y:1975:i:3:p:571-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.