Aggregation of Labor Inputs in the Economics of Growth and Planning: Experiments with a Two-Level CES Function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng, Wenya & Morrow, John & Tacharoen, Kitjawat, 2012.
"Productivity as if space mattered: an application to factor markets across China,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
48930, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wenya Cheng & John Morrow & Kitjawat Tacharoen, 2013. "Productivity As If Space Mattered: An Application to Factor Markets Across China," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1320, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Wenya Cheng & John Morrow & Kitjawat Tacharoen, 2013. "Productivity as if Space Mattered: An Application to Factor Markets Across China," CESifo Working Paper Series 4494, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cheng, Wenya & Morrow, John & Tacharoen, Kitjawat, 2013. "Productivity As If Space Mattered: An Application to Factor Markets Across China," MPRA Paper 45743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wenya Cheng & John Morrow & Kitjawat Tacharoen, 2012. "Productivity As If Space Mattered: An Application to Factor Markets Across China," CEP Discussion Papers dp1181, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sandoval P., Diego & Ramírez Gómez, Manuel, 1978. "Tecnología en el sector manufacturero colombiano: versión preliminar," Series Históricas 22, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Hatsor, Limor, 2012. "Occupational choice: Teacher quality versus teacher quantity," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 608-623.
- Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbjørn Raaum, 2012.
"Immigration and Wages: Evidence from Construction,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(565), pages 1177-1205, December.
- Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbjorn Raaum, 2010. "Immigration and Wages: Evidence from Construction," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1006, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbjørn Raaum, 2011. "Immigration and Wages: Evidence from Construction," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011016, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:262967 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdurrahman Aydemir & George J. Borjas, 2006. "A Comparative Analysis of the Labor Market Impact of International Migration: Canada, Mexico, and the United States," NBER Working Papers 12327, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André Mollick, 2011. "The world elasticity of labor substitution across education levels," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 769-785, December.
- Hatsor, Limor, 2012. "Occupational Choice: Teacher Quality Versus Teacher Quantity," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275763, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Jean-Pierre Huiban, 1994. "La relation entre la qualité du facteur travail et son efficacité productive," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 116(5), pages 63-78.
- Abegaz B., 1988. "Manpower requirements models: a synthesis," ILO Working Papers 992629673402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:78:y:1970:i:1:p:68-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.