International Asset Allocation with Time-Varying Investment Opportunities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Blake, David & Timmermann, Allan G, 2002. "International Asset Allocation with Time-Varying Investment Opportunities," CEPR Discussion Papers 3464, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blake, David & Timmermann, Allan, 2002. "International asset allocation with time-varying investment opportunities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24944, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rui Albuquerque & Gregory Bauer & Martin Schneider, 2004. "Characterizing Asymmetric Information in International Equity Markets," International Finance 0405005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernandez, Pablo & Aguirreamalloa, Javier & Corres, Luis, 2012.
"Rentabilidad de los Fondos de Pensiones en España. 2001-2011,"
IESE Research Papers
D/947, IESE Business School.
- Fernández, Pablo & Aguirreamalloa, Javier & Corres, Luis, 2013. "Rentabilidad de los fondos de pensiones en España. 2001-2011," IESE Research Papers D/1060, IESE Business School.
- Albuquerque, Rui & H. Bauer, Gregory & Schneider, Martin, 2009.
"Global private information in international equity markets,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 18-46, October.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Bauer, Gregor H & Schneider, Martin, 2006. "Global Private Information in International Equity Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5819, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nadima El-Hassan & Paul Kofman, 2003. "Tracking Error and Active Portfolio Management," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 28(2), pages 183-207, September.
- Blake, David & Cairns, Andrew & Dowd, Kevin, 2008. "Turning pension plans into pension planes: What investment strategy designers of defined contribution pension plans can learn from commercial aircraft designers," MPRA Paper 33749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:128:y:2018:i:1:p:183-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Blake & Alberto G. Rossi & Allan Timmermann & Ian Tonks & Russ Wermers, 2013.
"Decentralized Investment Management: Evidence from the Pension Fund Industry,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 68(3), pages 1133-1178, June.
- Blake, David & Timmermann, Allan & Tonks, Ian & Wermers, Russ, 2010. "Decentralized investment management: evidence from the pension fund industry," MPRA Paper 35767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blake, David & Timmermann, Allan G & Tonks, Ian & Wermers, Russ, 2010. "Decentralized Investment Management: Evidence from the Pension Fund Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 7679, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kamel Laaradh, 2007. "« Investir Sur Le Marche Inernational Des Actions A-T-Il Plus D'Effet Sur La Persistance De La Performance Des Fonds ? Illustration Britannique »," Post-Print halshs-00544930, HAL.
- Rossi, Alberto G. & Blake, David & Timmermann, Allan & Tonks, Ian & Wermers, Russ, 2015. "Network centrality and pension fund performance," CFR Working Papers 15-16, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Moosa, Imad A. & Al-Deehani, Talla M., 2009. "The Myth of International Diversification," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 62(3), pages 383-406.
- repec:eee:glofin:v:34:y:2017:i:c:p:43-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriele Zinna, 2014. "Price pressures in the UK index-linked market: an empirical investigation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 968, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Manuel Ammann & Andreas Zingg, 2008. "Investment Performance of Swiss Pension Funds and Investment Foundations," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(II), pages 153-195, June.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:124:y:2017:i:3:p:535-562 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finmar:v:36:y:2017:i:c:p:17-39 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:78:y:2005:i:1:p:71-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.