Comments on "The Relationship between Diffusion Rates, Experience Curves, and Demand Elasticities for Consumer Durable Technological Innovations."
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wuttke, David A. & Blome, Constantin & Sebastian Heese, H. & Protopappa-Sieke, Margarita, 2016. "Supply chain finance: Optimal introduction and adoption decisions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 72-81.
- Helmes, Kurt & Schlosser, Rainer & Weber, Martin, 2013. "Optimal advertising and pricing in a class of general new-product adoption models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 433-443.
- Yair Orbach & Gila Fruchter, 2014. "Predicting product life cycle patterns," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 37-52, March.
- Rajshree Agarwal & Barry L. Bayus, 2002. "The Market Evolution and Sales Takeoff of Product Innovations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1024-1041, August.
- Agarwal, Rajshree & Bayus, Barry L., 2002. "The Market Evolution and Sales Take-Off of Product Innovations," Working Papers 02-0104, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Christophe Van den Bulte & Stefan Stremersch, 2004. "Social Contagion and Income Heterogeneity in New Product Diffusion: A Meta-Analytic Test," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 530-544, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:53:y:1980:i:3:p:s69-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .