The Lessons of the Lighthouse: "Government" or "Private" Provision of Goods
No abstract is available for this item.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lowell Johnson, 1997. "The Lighthouse Reform Movement in Antebellum America," Departmental Working Papers 199703, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Laurent Carnis, 2013. "The provision of lighthouses services: a political economy perspective," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 157(1), pages 51-56, October.
- Peter G. Klein, 2010. "Transaction Cost Economics and the New Institutional Economics," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Déprés, Christophe & Grolleau, Gilles & Mzoughi, Naoufel, 2005.
"Analyse exploratoire de quelques stratégies de fourniture ‘non publique’ des biens ‘publics’,"
Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR),
INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 74.
- Christophe Déprés & Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2005. "Analyse exploratoire de quelques stratégies de fourniture ‘non publique’ des biens ‘publics’," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 74, pages 27-45.
- Christophe Déprés & Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2005. "Analyse exploratoire de quelques stratégies de fourniture ‘non publique’ des biens ‘publics’," Post-Print hal-01201091, HAL.
- Vincent Bignon & Rui Esteves & Alfonso Herranz-Loncán, 2015. "Big push or big grab? Railways, government activism, and export growth in Latin America, 1865–1913," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1277-1305, November.
- Bignon, V. & Esteves, R. & Herranz-Loncán, A., 2013. "Big Push or Big Grab? Railways, Government Activism and Export Growth in Latin America, 1865-1913," Working papers 447, Banque de France.
- Vincent Bignon & Rui Esteves & Alfonso Herranz Loncan, 2015. "Big Push or Big Grab? Railways, Government Activism and Export Growth In Latin America, 1865-1913," Post-Print hal-01410632, HAL.
- Walter E. Block, 2011. "Rejoinder To Bertrand On Lighthouses," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 6(3), pages 49-67, September.
- Christophe Depres & Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2008. "Contracting for Environmental Property Rights: The Case of Vittel," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(299), pages 412-434, 08.
- Depres, Christophe & Grolleau, Gilles & Mzoughi, Naoufel, 2005. "Contracting for Environmental Property Rights: The Case of Vittel," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24729, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thomas W. Merrill & Henry E. Smith, 2011. "Making Coasean Property More Coasean," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(S4), pages 77-104.
- Emilio Giardina & Isidoro Mazza & Giacomo Pignataro & Ilde Rizzo, 2016. "Voluntary Provision of Public Goods and Technology," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 22(3), pages 321-332, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlstud:v:22:y:1993:i:1:p:47-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed