Mandated Exclusive Territories and Economic Efficiency: An Empirical Analysis of the Malt-Beverage Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heide, Jan B & Dutta, Shantanu & Bergen, Mark, 1998. "Exclusive Dealing and Business Efficiency: Evidence from Industry Practice," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 387-407, October.
- Yan, Wei & Li, Youwei & Wu, Ying & Palmer, Mark, 2016. "A rising e-channel tide lifts all boats? The impact of manufacturer multi-channel encroachment on traditional selling and leasing," MPRA Paper 70747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakó, Barna & Kálecz-Simon, András, 2012.
"Vertikális korlátozások - növelik vagy csökkentik a jólétet?. Érvek az irodalomból
[Vertical constraints - do they increase or reduce welfare?. Arguments in the literature]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 1138-1159.
- Xiao, Junji & Ju, Heng, 2016. "The determinants of dealership structure: Empirical analysis of the Chinese auto market," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 961-981.
- Rojas Christian, 2012. "The Effect of Mandated Exclusive Territories in the US Brewing Industry," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-41, May.
- Cooper, James C. & Wright, Joshua D., 2012. "Alcohol, antitrust, and the 21st Amendment: An empirical examination of post and hold laws," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 379-392.
- Michelle Phillips, 2014. "State involvement in limiting textbook choice by school districts," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 160(1), pages 181-203, July.
- Salvatore Piccolo & Markus Reisinger, 2011.
"Exclusive Territories and Manufacturers' Collusion,"
INFORMS, vol. 57(7), pages 1250-1266, July.
- Salvatore Piccolo & Markus Reisinger, 2010. "Exclusive Territories and Manufacturers’ Collusion," CSEF Working Papers 249, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 22 Feb 2011.
- Bar-Isaac, Heski & Gavazza, Alessandro, 2015.
"Brokers’ contractual arrangements in the Manhattan residential rental market,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 73-82.
- Bar-Isaac, Heski & Gavazza, Alessandro, 2013. "Brokers' contractual arrangements in the Manhattan residential rental market," MPRA Paper 43967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bar-Isaac, Heski & Gavazza, Alessandro, 2015. "Brokers’ contractual arrangements in the Manhattan residential rental market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60731, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chia-Wen Chen & Shiou Shieh, 2016. "Does Exclusive Dealing Matter? Evidence from Distribution Contract Changes in The U.S. Beer Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 411-435, September.
- William James Adams, 2006. "Markets: Beer in Germany and the United States," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 189-205, Winter.
- Zimmerman, Paul R. & Benson, Bruce L., 2007. "Alcohol and rape: An "economics-of-crime" perspective," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 442-473, December.
- Sass, Tim R., 2005. "The competitive effects of exclusive dealing: Evidence from the U.S. beer industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 203-225, April.
- Francine Lafontaine, 1995. "Pricing Decisions in Franchised Chains: A Look at the Restaurant and Fast-Food Industry," NBER Working Papers 5247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:36:y:1993:i:1:p:153-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.