An Analysis of Trends in Female Labor Force Participation in Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ono, Hiroshi & Rebick, Marcus, 2002. "Impediments to the Productive Employment of Labor in Japan," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 500, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Yukichi Mano & Eiji Yamamura, 2011.
"Effects of Husband's Education and Family Structure on Labor Force Participation and Married Japanese Women's Earnings,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 71-91.
- Mano, Yukichi & Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Effects of Husband’s Education and Family Structure on Labor Force Participation and Married Japanese Women’s Earnings," MPRA Paper 23957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kosei Fukuda, 2006. "A cohort analysis of female labor participation rates in the U.S. and Japan," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 379-393, December.
- Tadashi Yamada & Tetsuji Yamada, 1993. "The Allocation of Time: Young Versus Elderly Households in Japan," NBER Working Papers 4386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heather Antecol & Kelly Bedard, 2002. "The Decision to Work by Married Immigrant Women: The Role of Extended Family Households," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-34, Claremont Colleges.
- Aysit Tansel, 2001.
"Economic Development and Female Labor Force Participation in Turkey: Time-Series Evidence and Cross-Province Estimates,"
0124, Economic Research Forum, revised 08 2001.
- Aysit Tansel, 2001. "Economic Development and Female Labor Force Participation in Turkey: Time-Series Evidence and Cross-Province Estimates," ERC Working Papers 0105, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2001.
- Heather Antecol, "undated". "An Examination of Cross-Country Differences in the Gender Gap in Labor Force Participation Rates," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 37, McMaster University.
- Nawata, Kazumitsu & Ii, Masako, 2004. "Estimation of the labor participation and wage equation model of Japanese married women by the simultaneous maximum likelihood method," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 301-315, September.
- Hiroshi Ono & Marcus Rebick, 2003. "Constraints on the Level and Efficient Use of Labor," NBER Chapters,in: Structural Impediments to Growth in Japan, pages 225-258 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Cheng & Robert Hsu & Qiyu Chu, 1997. "The causality between fertility and female labour force participation in Japan," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 113-116.
- Cooke, Fang Lee. & Brown, Ronald., 2015. "The regulation of non-standard forms of employment in China, Japan and the Republic of Korea," ILO Working Papers 994888163402676, International Labour Organization.
- Beate Henschel, 2008. "Why is the share of women willing to work in East Germany larger than in West Germany? A logit model of extensive labour supply decision," ifo Working Paper Series 56, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Antecol, Heather, 2000. "An examination of cross-country differences in the gender gap in labor force participation rates," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 409-426, July.
- Yamada, Tadashi & Yamada, Tetsuji & Kang, J. Moonwon, 1999. "A study of time allocation of Japanese households," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 41-55, January.
- Hiroshi Ono & Marcus E. Rebick, 2003. "Constraints on the Level and Efficient Use of Labor in Japan," NBER Working Papers 9484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:3:y:1985:i:1:p:s355-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .