The Relationship between Hours of Work and Labor Force Participation in Four Models of Labor Supply Behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. R. Bryant & A. Jayawardhana & V. A. Samaranayake & A. Wilhite, "undated". "The impact of alcohol and drug use on employment: A labor market study using the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1092-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Kyoo-il Kim & JosÃ© Carlos RodrÃguez-Pueblita, 2005. "Are Married Women Secondary Workers? The Evolution of Married Women's Labor Supply in the U.S. from 1983 to 2000: Working Paper 2005-11," Working Papers 17570, Congressional Budget Office.
- Feather, Peter & Shaw, W. Douglass, 1999.
"Estimating the Cost of Leisure Time for Recreation Demand Models,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 49-65, July.
- Feather, Peter & Shaw, W. Douglass, 1998. "Estimating The Cost Of Leisure Time For Recreation Demand Models," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20855, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Atallah, Gamal, 1998. "Les impôts sur le revenu et l’offre de travail des femmes mariées : une revue de la littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(1), pages 95-128, mars.
- Matthieu Bunel, 2004.
"Les conjoints des salariés passés à 35 heures travaillent-ils davantage ?. Une analyse de l'offre de travail familiale sur données françaises,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(3), pages 165-188.
- Matthieu Bunel, 2004. "Les conjoints des salariés passés à 35 heures travaillent-ils davantage ? Une analyse de l'offre de travail familiale sur données françaises," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 164(3), pages 165-188.
- Mathieu Bunel, 2005. "Les conjoints des salariés passés à 35 heures travaillent-ils davantage ? : Une analyse de l'offre de travail familiale sur données françaises," Post-Print halshs-00755822, HAL.
- repec:spr:jopoec:v:30:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00148-017-0632-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Huber & Giovanni Mellace, 2014. "Testing exclusion restrictions and additive separability in sample selection models," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 75-92, August.
- Ira N. Gang & Myeong-Su Yun, 2001.
"The Gender Wage Gap and Discrimination, East Germany 1990-1997,"
Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research,
DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 70(1), pages 123-127.
- Ira N. Gang & Myeong-Su Yun, 2000. "The Gender Wage Gap and Discrimination, East Germany 1990-1997," Departmental Working Papers 200015, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Nada Eissa & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 1996.
"Labor Supply Response to the Earned Income Tax Credit,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 111(2), pages 605-637.
- Nada Eissa & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 1995. "Labor Supply Response to the Earned Income Tax Credit," NBER Working Papers 5158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zabel, Jeffrey E., 1997. "Estimating wage elasticities for life-cycle models of labour supply behavior," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 223-244, September.
- Sen, Bisakha, 2000. "How important is anticipation of divorce in married women's labor supply decisions? An intercohort comparison using NLS data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 209-216, May.
- Huber, Martin & Mellace, Giovanni, 2011. "Testing instrument validity in sample selection models," Economics Working Paper Series 1145, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Janet Z. Giele & Elke Holst, 1997. "Dynamics of Women's Labor Force Participation in the United States and West Germany, 1983 to 1990," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 66(1), pages 55-61.
- Dhamija, Gaurav & Roychowdhury, Punarjit, 2018. "The impact of women's age at marriage on own and spousal labor market outcomes in India: causation or selection?," MPRA Paper 86686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chunbei Wang & Le Wang, 0. "Knot yet: minimum marriage age law, marriage delay, and earnings," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 0, pages 1-34.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:11:y:1993:i:2:p:387-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.