Male-Female Wage Differentials in Taiwan: A Human Capital Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kao, Charng & Polachek, Solomon W. & Wunnava, Phanindra V., 1992. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Taiwan: A Human Capital Approach," Discussion Papers 256100, Chung-Hua Institution for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ris:badest:0531 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meng, Xin & Kidd, Michael P., 1997. "Labor Market Reform and the Changing Structure of Wage Determination in China's State Sector during the 1980s," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 403-421, December.
- Jessica L. Baraka, 1999. "The Gap Remains: Gender and Earnings in Taiwan," Working Papers 221, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Lin, Eric S., 2010. "Gender wage gaps by college major in Taiwan: Empirical evidence from the 1997-2003 Manpower Utilization Survey," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 156-164, February.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:246-258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Das, Tirthatanmoy & Polachek, Solomon, 2017. "Micro Foundations of Earnings Differences," IZA Discussion Papers 10922, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Scott Fuess & Jack Hou, 2009. "Rapid Economic Development and Job Segregation in Taiwan," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 171-183, June.
- Solomon W. Polachek & Jun Xiang, 2009.
"The Gender Pay Gap across Countries: A Human Capital Approach,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
227, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Polachek, Solomon & Xiang, Jun, 2014. "The Gender Pay Gap Across Countries: A Human Capital Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 8603, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Solomon Polachek, 2003.
"Mincer's Overtaking Point and the Life Cycle Earnings Distribution,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 273-304, December.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2003. "Mincer's Overtaking Point and the Lifecycle Earnings Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 865, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hazan, Moshe & Maoz, Yishay D., 2010. "Women's lifetime labor supply and labor market experience," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2126-2140, October.
- Jonna P. Estudillo & JAgnes R. Quisumbing & JoKeijiro Otsuka, 2001. "Gender Differences in Land Inheritance and Schooling Investments in the Rural Philippines," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(1), pages 130-143.
- Murray, John E. & Keith, Kristen, 2004. "Male-female earnings differentials in early 20th century Manila," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 361-376, October.
- Solomon Polachek & Jun Xiang, 2015. "The Gender Pay Gap Across Countries: A Human Capital Approach," LIS Working papers 646, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:42:y:1994:i:2:p:351-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.