Gold Value With Tradable And Non-Tradable Goods In A Multi- Country Growth Model With Free Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mendoza, Enrique G, 1995. "The Terms of Trade, the Real Exchange Rate, and Economic Fluctuations," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(1), pages 101-137, February.
- Robert J. Barro, 2012. "Inflation and Economic Growth," CEMA Working Papers 568, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Baxter, Marianne & Jermann, Urban J. & King, Robert G., 1998.
"Nontraded goods, nontraded factors, and international non-diversification,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 211-229.
- Marianne Baxter & Urban J. Jermann & Robert G. King, 1995. "Nontraded Goods, Nontraded Factors, and International Non-Diversification," NBER Working Papers 5175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Backus, David K. & Smith, Gregor W., 1993.
"Consumption and real exchange rates in dynamic economies with non-traded goods,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 297-316.
- David K. Backus & Gregor W. Smith, 1993. "Consumption and Real Exchange Rates in Dynamic Economies with Non-Traded Goods," Working Papers 1252, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Stockman, Alan C & Tesar, Linda L, 1995. "Tastes and Technology in a Two-Country Model of the Business Cycle: Explaining International Comovements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 168-185.
- Stockman, Alan C & Tesar, Linda L, 1995.
"Tastes and Technology in a Two-Country Model of the Business Cycle: Explaining International Comovements,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 168-185.
- Alan C. Stockman & Linda L. Tesar, 1990. "Tastes and Technology in a Two-Country Model of the Business Cycle: Explaining International Comovements," NBER Working Papers 3566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan C. Stockman & Linda L. Tesar, 1991. "Tastes and technology in a two-country model of the business cycle: explaining international co-movements," Working Paper 9019, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Zhang, Wei-Bin, 1993. "A woman's labor participation and economic growth : Creativity, knowledge utilization and family preference," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 105-110.
- Bordo, Michael David & Ellson, Richard Wayne, 1985. "A model of the classical gold standard with depletion," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 109-120.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Shimomura, Koji, 2002.
"Trade and Indeterminacy in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 244-260, July.
- Koji Shimomura & Kazuo Nishimura, 2001. "Trade and Indeterminacy in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Discussion Paper Series 117, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- H. Oniki & H. Uzawa, 1965. "Patterns of Trade and Investment in a Dynamic Model of International Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 15-37.
- Barsky, Robert B & Summers, Lawrence H, 1988. "Gibson's Paradox and the Gold Standard," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, pages 528-550.
- Xavier Sala-I-Martin, 1997. "Transfers, Social Safety Nets, and Economic Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, pages 121-144.
- Stockman, Alan C. & Dellas, Harris, 1989. "International portfolio nondiversification and exchange rate variability," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 271-289.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2010. "A Multi-country Monetary Economic Growth Model with International Trade and National Monetary Policies," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 43-58.
- Pesenti, Paolo & van Wincoop, Eric, 2002. "Can Nontradables Generate Substantial Home Bias?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(1), pages 25-50, February.
- Stulz, Rene M, 1987. "An Equilibrium Model of Exchange Rate Determination and Asset Pricing with Nontraded Goods and Imperfect Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 1024-1040, October.
- Ikeda, Shinsuke & Ono, Yoshiyasu, 1992. "Macroeconomic Dynamics in a Multi-country Economy: A Dynamic Optimization Approach," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(3), pages 629-644, August.
- Chappell, David & Dowd, Kevin, 1997. "A Simple Model of the Gold Standard," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 94-105, February.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2015. "International distribution of income and wealth in a multi-country growth model with gender division of labour and elastic labour supply," International Journal of Critical Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(4), pages 387-408.
- Kevin Dowd & Anthony A. Sampson, 1993. "A New Model of the Gold Standard," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 380-391, May.
More about this item
Keywordstrade pattern; gold value; tradable and non-tradable; economic growth; wealth accumulation;
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tuz:journl:v:14:y:2016:i:1:p:35-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Senad Celikovic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efutzba.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.