A New Model of the Gold Standard
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2019. "Endogenous Population In A Neoclassical Growth Model With Wealth And Time Values," Noble International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, Noble Academic Publsiher, vol. 4(5), pages 47-63, May.
- Zhang Wei-Bin, 2016. "Gold And Land Prices With Capital Accumulation In An Economy With Industrial And Agricultural Sectors," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 16-29, April.
- Faria, João Ricardo & McAdam, Peter, 2012.
"A new perspective on the Gold Standard: Inflation as a population phenomenon,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1358-1370.
- Joao Ricardo Faria & Peter McAdam, 2012. "A new perspective on the Gold Standard: Inflation as a population phenomenon," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0412, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2016. "Exchange Values of Gold, Land, Physical Capital, and Human Capital in a Neoclassical Growth Model," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 3, pages 265-286, September.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2016. "Gold Value With Tradable And Non-Tradable Goods In A Multi- Country Growth Model With Free Trade," Economic Review: Journal of Economics and Business, University of Tuzla, Faculty of Economics, vol. 14(1), pages 35-52, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:26:y:1993:i:2:p:380-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.