Following Germany's Lead: Using International Monetary Linkages to Estimate the Effect of Monetary Policy on the Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:15:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10368-017-0404-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Delis, Manthos D. & Kouretas, Georgios P., 2011. "Interest rates and bank risk-taking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 840-855, April.
- repec:arp:ijefrr:2017:p:206-217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ulrich Haskamp, 2018.
"Spillovers of banking regulation: the effect of the German bank levy on the lending rates of regional banks and their local competitors,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 449-466, April.
- Haskamp, Ulrich, 2016. "Spillovers of banking regulation: The effect of the German bank levy on the lending rates of regional banks and their local competitors," Ruhr Economic Papers 664, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2017. "The effects of quasi-random monetary experiments," NBER Working Papers 23074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Paradiso & Saten Kumar & B. Bhaskara Rao, 2013.
"A New Keynesian IS curve for Australia: is it forward looking or backward looking?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(26), pages 3691-3700, September.
- Antonio, Paradiso & Kumar, Saten & Rao, B Bhaskara, 2011. "A New Keynesian IS Curve for Australia: Is it Forward Looking or Backward Looking?," MPRA Paper 35296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrei Levchenko & Nitya Pandalai Nayar, 2018. "Technology and Non-Technology Shocks: Measurement and Implications for International Comovement," 2018 Meeting Papers 449, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jorda, Oscar & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2017. "Large and State-Dependent Effects of Quasi-Random Monetary Experiments," Working Paper Series 2017-2, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Georgios Kouretas & Chris Tsoumas & Anastasios A. Drakos, 2013. "Ownership, institutions and bank risk-taking in Central and Eastern European countries," EcoMod2013 5204, EcoMod.
- Drakos, Anastassios A. & Kouretas, Georgios P. & Tsoumas, Chris, 2016. "Ownership, interest rates and bank risk-taking in Central and Eastern European countries," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 308-319.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:91:y:2009:i:2:p:315-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.