Alcohol Advertising And Motor Vehicle Fatalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Saffer, Henry, 1993. "Alcohol advertising bans and alcohol abuse: Reply," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 229-234, July.
- Saffer, Henry, 1991.
"Alcohol advertising bans and alcohol abuse: An international perspective,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 65-79, May.
- Henry Saffer, 1989. "Alcohol Advertising Bans and Alcohol Abuse: An International Perspective," NBER Working Papers 3052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ornstein, Stanley I & Hanssens, Dominique M, 1985. " Alcohol Control Laws and the Consumption of Distilled Spirits and Beer," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 200-213, September.
- Walsh, Brendan M, 1982. "The Demand for Alcohol in the UK: A Comment," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 439-446, June.
- Young, Douglas J., 1993. "Alcohol advertising bans and alcohol abuse: Comment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 213-228, July.
- Henry G. Grabowski, 1976. "The Effects of Advertising on the Interindustry Distribution of Demand," NBER Chapters,in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 3, number 1, pages 21-75 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cook, Philip J. & Moore, Michael J., 2000.
Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 30, pages 1629-1673
- Philip J. Cook & Michael J. Moore, 1999. "Alcohol," NBER Working Papers 6905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Moore & Philip J. Cook, 1999. "Alcohol," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 156, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Lariviere, Eric & Larue, Bruno & Chalfant, Jim, 2000. "Modeling the demand for alcoholic beverages and advertising specifications," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 147-162, March.
- Daniel Albalate, 2008.
"Lowering blood alcohol content levels to save lives: The European experience,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 20-39.
- Daniel Albalate, 2006. "Lowering blood alcohol content levels to save lives: The european experience," Working Papers CREAP20006-07, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2006.
- Daniel Albalate, 2006. "Lowering blood alcohol content levels to save lives, the european experience," IREA Working Papers 200603, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Beth A. Freeborn & Brian McManus, 2010.
"Substance Abuse Treatment and Motor Vehicle Fatalities,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 1032-1048, April.
- Beth A. Freeborn & Brian McManus, 2007. "Substance Abuse Treatment and Motor Vehicle Fatalities," Working Papers 66, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Deodhar, Satish Y. & Fletcher, Stanley M., 1998. "Dynamic Effects Of Peanut Butter Advertising On Peanut Butter Demand," Faculty Series 16702, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Carrell, Scott E. & Hoekstra, Mark & West, James E., 2011.
"Does drinking impair college performance? Evidence from a regression discontinuity approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1-2), pages 54-62, February.
- Carrell, Scott E. & Hoekstra, Mark & West, James E., 2011. "Does drinking impair college performance? Evidence from a regression discontinuity approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 54-62.
- Scott E. Carrell & Mark Hoekstra & James E. West, 2010. "Does Drinking Impair College Performance? Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Approach," NBER Working Papers 16330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Albalate, 2007. "Lowering blood alcohol content levels to save lives: A European case study," Working Papers in Economics 173, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Shin-Yi Chou & Inas Rashad & Michael Grossman, 2008.
"Fast-Food Restaurant Advertising on Television and Its Influence on Childhood Obesity,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 599-618, November.
- Shin-Yi Chou & Inas Rashad & Michael Grossman, 2005. "Fast-Food Restaurant Advertising on Television and Its Influence on Childhood Obesity," NBER Working Papers 11879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mullins, Michelle & Milyo, Jeffrey & Sykuta, Michael E., 2006. "Regulating for Public Health: Motivations for and Efficacy of State Alcohol Regulations," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21176, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Frank, Mark W., 2008.
"Media substitution in advertising: A spirited case study,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 308-326, January.
- Mark W. Frank, 2006. "Media Substitution in Advertising: A Spirited Case Study," Working Papers 0606, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Nelson, Jon P., 2001. "Alcohol Advertising and Advertising Bans: A Survey of Research Methods, Results, and Policy Implications," Working Papers 7-01-2, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:79:y:2000:i:3:p:431-442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.