Capital Gains Taxes and Realizations: Evidence from Interstate Comparisons
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Menoncin & Paolo M. Panteghini, 2013.
"The Johansson-Samuelson Theorem in General Equilibrium: A Rebuttal,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 69(1), pages 57-71, March.
- Francesco Menoncin & Paolo Panteghini, 2008. "The Johansson-Samuelson Theorem in General Equilibrium: A Rebuttal," CESifo Working Paper Series 2352, CESifo Group Munich.
- Francesco Menoncin & Paolo M. Panteghini, 2008. "The Johansson-Samuelson Theorem in General Equilibrium: A Rebuttal," Working Papers 0806, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- V. V. Chari & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2003.
"Business Start-ups, the Lock-in Effect, and Capital Gains Taxation,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
506439000000000222, David K. Levine.
- V. V. Chari & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2005. "Business Start-ups, The Lock-in Effect, and Capital Gains Taxation," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000439, UCLA Department of Economics.
- William M. Gentry & Joseph Milano, 1998. "Taxes and Investment in Annuities," NBER Working Papers 6525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William M. Gentry & Eric Peress, 1994. "Taxes and Fringe Benefits Offered by Employers," NBER Working Papers 4764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jon Bakija, 2006. "Documentation for a Comprehensive Historical U.S. Federal and State Income Tax Calculator Program," Department of Economics Working Papers 2006-02, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Aug 2009.
- Nicole Aregger & Martin Brown & Enzo Rossi, 2013. "Transaction Taxes, Capital Gains Taxes and House Prices," Working Papers 2013-02, Swiss National Bank.
- Burman, Leonard E & Randolph, William C, 1994. "Measuring Permanent Responses to Capital-Gains Tax Changes in Panel Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 794-809, September.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:11:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11846-016-0197-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:77:y:1995:i:2:p:267-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .