Undocumented Immigration and Unemployment of U.S. Youth and Minority Workers: Econometric Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karin Mayr & Alexander Kemnitz, 2012. "Return Migration and Illegal Immigration Control," Vienna Economics Papers 1208, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Mayr, Karin & Minter, Steffen & Krieger, Tim, 2012.
"Policies on illegal immigration in a federation,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 153-165.
- Karin Mayr & Steffen Minter & Tim Krieger, 2009. "Policies on illegal immigration in a federation," Vienna Economics Papers 0909, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Karin Mayr & Steffen Minter & Tim Krieger, 2009. "Policies on illegal immigration in a federation," Working Papers CIE 23, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Paolo Pinotti, 2015.
"Legal Status and the Criminal Activity of Immigrants,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 175-206, April.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Paolo Pinotti, 2012. "Legal status and the criminal activity of immigrants," Working Papers 052, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Carter, Thomas J., 1999. "Illegal immigration in an efficiency wage model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 385-401, December.
- Manuel Pastor & Enrico Marcelli, 2003. "Somewhere over the rainbow?: African Americans, unauthorized Mexican immigration, and coalition building," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 31(1), pages 125-155, September.
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2007. "The minimum wage and Latino workers," Working Papers 0708, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Michael Stoll & Edwin Melendez & Abel Valenzuela, 2002. "Spatial Job Search and Job Competition Among Immigrant and Native Groups in Los Angeles," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 97-112.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Paolo Pinotti, 2011.
"Migration Restrictions and Criminal Behavior: Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
2011.53, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Paolo Pinotti, 2011. "Migration Restrictions and Criminal Behavior: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 208, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Michael Makowsky & Thomas Stratmann, 2014.
"Politics, unemployment, and the enforcement of immigration law,"
Springer, vol. 160(1), pages 131-153, July.
- Michael D. Makowsky & Thomas Stratmann, 2012. "Politics, Unemployment, and the Enforcement of Immigration Law," Working Papers 2012-04, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2012.
- Michael D. Makowsky & Thomas Stratmann, 2012. "Politics, Unemployment, and the Enforcement of Immigration Law," CESifo Working Paper Series 3792, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ken Clark & Stephen Drinkwater, 2009. "The Labour Market Impact of Recent Immigration on Ethnic Groups in The UK," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 35, pages 1-4.
- Kwon, Chul-Woo & Chun, Bong Geul, 2011. "Relationship regarding the demand for labor between domestic temporary and foreign workers: Korean case," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 240-245.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Paolo Pinotti, 2011. "Legal status of immigrants and criminal behavior: evidence from a natural experiment," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 813, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Asadul Islam, 2007. "Immigration Unemployment Relationship: The Evidence From Canada ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 52-66, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:73:y:1991:i:1:p:105-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.