Trends in Unemployment Duration Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbring, Jaap H. & van den Berg, Gerard J. & van Ours, Jan C., 2002.
"The anatomy of unemployment dynamics,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1785-1824, December.
- Abbring, J.H. & Berg, G.J. & Ours, J.C., 1994. "The anatomy of unemployment dynamics," Serie Research Memoranda 0024, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Abbring, J.H. & van den Berg, G. & van Ours, J.C., 1999. "The Anatomy of Unemployment Dynamics," Discussion Paper 1999-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Abbring, J.H. & van den Berg, G. & van Ours, J.C., 2002. "The anatomy of unemployment dynamics," Other publications TiSEM 539d10a7-be00-4a8e-9c9c-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Abbring, Jaap H & van den Berg, Gerard J & van Ours, Jan C, 1995. "The Anatomy of Unemployment Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 1202, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & van Ours, Jan C, 1996.
"Unemployment Dynamics and Duration Dependence,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 100-125, January.
- Berg, G.J. & Ours, J.C., 1993. "Unemployment dynamics and duration dependence," Serie Research Memoranda 0022, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- van den Berg, G. & van Ours, J.C., 1996. "Unemployment dynamics and duration dependence," Other publications TiSEM 4374742f-8d86-458d-9ab3-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Allgood, Sam & Moore, Myra L. & Warren, Ronald Jr., 1997. "The Duration of Sheltered Homelessness in a Small City," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 60-80, March.
- Knut Roed & Tao Zhang, 2003. "Does Unemployment Compensation Affect Unemployment Duration?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(484), pages 190-206, January.
- Knut Røed & Tao Zhang, 2000.
"What Hides Behind the Rate of Unemployment? Micro Evidence from Norway,"
Nordic Journal of Political Economy,
Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 26, pages 143-170.
- Roed,K. & Zhang,T., 1999. "What hides behind the rate of unemployment? : micro evidence from Norway," Memorandum 07/1999, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Belapatiño, Vanessa & Céspedes, Nikita & Gutierrez, Ana Paola, 2014. "La duración del desempleo en Lima Metropolitana," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 27, pages 67-80.
- Oberholzer-Gee, Felix, 2008. "Nonemployment stigma as rational herding: A field experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 30-40, January.
- Gerard J. Van Den Berg & Gijsbert Van Lomwel & Jan C. Van Ours, 2003.
"Unemployment Dynamics and Age,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 70, pages 1-29.
- van den Berg, G. & van Lomwel, A.G.C. & van Ours, J.C., 1998. "Unemployment dynamics and age," Discussion Paper 1998-97, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & A. Gijsbert & C. van Lomwel & Jan C. van Ours, 1998. "Unemployment Dynamics and Age," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-116/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roed,K. & Zhang,T., 1999. "Unemployment duration in a non-stationary macroeconomic environment," Memorandum 14/1999, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Céspedes, Nikita & Gutiérrez, Ana Paola & Belapatiño, Vanessa, 2013.
"Determinantes de la duración del desempleo en una economía con alta informalidad,"
2013-022, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Nikita Céspedes & Ana Paola Gutiérrez & Vanessa Belapatiño, 2014. "Determinantes de la duración del desempleo en una economía con alta informalidad," Working Papers 2014-2, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Berg, Gerard J. van den & Lomwel, A. Gijsbert C. van & Ours, Jan C. van, 1998. "Unemployment dynamics and age," Serie Research Memoranda 0048, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Outi Aarnio, 1989. "On the effects of duration on Finnish unemployment," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 65-81, Spring.
- Adriaan Kalwij, 2010. "Unemployment durations and the pattern of duration dependence over the business cycle of British males," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 429-456, April.
- Karen E. Needels & Walter Nicholson, 1999. "An Analysis of Unemployment Insurance Durations Since the 1990-1992 Recession," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 555a1aa8ba144125ae9c715fe, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Kalwij, Adriaan, 2001. "Individuals' Unemployment Durations over the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 369, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:68:y:1986:i:4:p:545-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.