The Private and Fiscal Returns to Schooling in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inmaculada García-Mainar & Víctor M. Montuenga-Gómez, 2017. "Subjective educational mismatch and signalling in Spain," Documentos de Trabajo dt2017-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Darragh Flannery & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2012. "Utilising microsimulation to estimate new marginal returns to education: Ireland 1987-2011," Working Papers WP042012, University of Limerick, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Pfeiffer Friedhelm & Stichnoth Holger, 2015.
"Fiskalische und individuelle Bildungsrenditen – aktuelle Befunde für Deutschland,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(4), pages 393-411, December.
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Stichnoth, Holger, 2015. "Fiskalische und individuelle Bildungsrenditen: Aktuelle Befunde für Deutschland," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-010, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bonin, Holger, 2017. "Report No. 75: The Potential Economic Benefits of Education of Migrants in the EU," IZA Research Reports 75, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carrasco, Raquel & Jimeno, Juan F. & Ortega, Ana Carolina, 2012. "Declining returns to skill and the distribution of wages : Spain 1995-2006," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1231, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Darragh Flannery & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2016. "Utilizing Microsimulation to Estimate the Private and Fiscal Returns to Education: Ireland 1987–2011," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 84(1), pages 55-80, January.
More about this item
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:7:y:2009:i:6:p:1319-1360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.