Interregional R&D Spillovers In Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe De La Potterie, 1997.
"Issues in Assessing the Effect of Interindustry R&D Spillovers,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 331-356.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 1997. "Issues in assessing the effect of interindustry R&D spillovers," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6235, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jarle Moen, 2005.
"Is Mobility of Technical Personnel a Source of R&D Spillovers?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(1), pages 81-114, January.
- Jarle Møen, 2000. "Is Mobility of Technical Personnel a Source of R&D Spillovers?," NBER Working Papers 7834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- LE GALLO, Julie & ERTUR, Cem, 2000.
"Exploratory spatial data analysis of the distribution of regional per capita GDP in Europe, 1980-1995,"
LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003)
2000-09, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Julie Le Gallo & Cem Ertur, 2000. "Exploratory spatial data analysis of the distribution of regional per capita GDP in Europe, 1980-1995," Working Papers hal-01527222, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPRODUCTIVITY; PANEL; COINTEGRATION; SPATIAL MODEL; EUROPEAN REGIONS;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:30:y:2009:p:101-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.