Working Paper 07-11 - The determinants of industry-level total factor productivity in Belgium
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry van der Wiel & George van Leeuwen, 2003. "Do ICT spillovers matter; evidence from Dutch firm-level data," CPB Discussion Paper 26, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Renaud Bourlès & Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2013.
"Do Product Market Regulations In Upstream Sectors Curb Productivity Growth? Panel Data Evidence For OECD Countries,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(5), pages 1750-1768, December.
- Renaud Bourlès & Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2010. "Do Product Market Regulations in Upstream Sectors Curb Productivity Growth?: Panel Data Evidence for OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 791, OECD Publishing.
- Renaud Bourlès & Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2010. "Do Product Market Regulations in Upstream Sectors Curb Productivity Growth? Panel Data Evidence for OECD Countries," NBER Working Papers 16520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Renaud Bourlès & Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2013. "Do Product Market Regulations in Upstream Sectors Curb Productivity Growth? Panel Data Evidence for OECD Countries," Post-Print hal-01247372, HAL.
- Bourlès, R. & Cette, G. & Lopez, J. & Mairesse, J. & Nicoletti, G., 2010. "Do product market regulations in upstream sectors curb productivity growth? Panel data evidence for OECD countries," Working papers 283, Banque de France.
- Renaud Bourlès & Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2010. "Do Product Market Regulations In Upstream Sectors Curb Productivity Growth? Panel Data Evidence For Oecd Countries," Working Papers halshs-00504161, HAL.
- Anita Wölfl & Isabelle Wanner & Tomasz Koźluk & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2009. "Ten Years of Product Market Reform in OECD Countries: Insights from a Revised PMR Indicator," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 695, OECD Publishing.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe De La Potterie, 1997.
"Issues in Assessing the Effect of Interindustry R&D Spillovers,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 331-356.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 1997. "Issues in assessing the effect of interindustry R&D spillovers," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6235, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2007. "ROBUSTNESS OF PRODUCTIVITY ESTIMATES -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 529-569, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea ARIU & Vincent VANDENBERGHE, 2014.
"Assessing the role of ageing, feminising and better-educated workforces on TFP growth,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2014017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Andrea Ariu & Vincent Vandenberghe, 2014. "Assessing the role of ageing, feminising and better-educated workforces on TFP growth," Working Paper Research 265, National Bank of Belgium.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & van Leeuwen, George, 2013. "Market selection and scale inefficiency – A new methodology applied to EU business services," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 77-94.
- Henri Bogaert & Chantal Kegels, 2012.
"Planning Paper 112 - CompÃ©titivitÃ© de la Belgique - DÃ©fis et pistes de croissance
[Planning Paper 112 - Concurrentievermogen van BelgiÃ« - Uitdagingen en groeipistes]," Planning Papers 112, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
More about this item
KeywordsTotal factor productivity; Competition; R&D;
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-06-25 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2011-06-25 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpb:wpaper:1107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominique van der Wal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/plagvbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.