Linking carbon markets: concepts, case studies and pathways
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carbone, Jared C. & Helm, Carsten & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2009.
"The case for international emission trade in the absence of cooperative climate policy,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 266-280, November.
- Carbone, Jared C. & Helm, Carsten & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2008. "The case for international emission trade in the absence of cooperative climate policy," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 194, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- repec:wbk:wboper:13404 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hahn, Robert W. & Stavins, Robert N., 1999.
"What Has Kyoto Wrought? The Real Architecture of International Tradable Permit Markets,"
10747, Resources for the Future.
- Stavins, Robert & Hahn, Robert, 1999. "What Has Kyoto Wrought? The Real Architecture of International Tradable Permit Markets," Discussion Papers dp-99-30, Resources For the Future.
- Warwick McKibbin & Adele Morris & Peter Wilcoxen, 2008. "Expecting The Unexpected: Macroeconomic Volatility And Climate Policy," CAMA Working Papers 2008-35, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Alexeeva-Talebi, Victoria & Anger, Niels, 2007. "Developing Supra-European Emissions Trading Schemes: An Efficiency and International Trade Analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-038, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Karan Capoor & Philippe Ambrosi, "undated". "State and Trends of the Carbon Market 2008," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13405, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Quemin & Christian de Perthuis, 2017.
"Transitional restricted linkage between Emissions Trading Schemes,"
1701, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Simon Quemin & Christian de Perthuis, 2017. "Transitional Restricted Linkage between Emissions Trading Schemes," Policy Papers 2017.09, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Simon Quemin & Christian de Perthuis, 2017. "Transitional Restricted Linkage between Emissions Trading Schemes," Working Papers 2017.31, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Itkonen, Juha, 2017. "Efficiency and dependency in a network of linked permit markets," Research Discussion Papers 20/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Springmann, Marco, 2012. "A look inwards: Carbon tariffs versus internal improvements in emissions-trading systems," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S2), pages 228-239.
- Adrian Amelung, 2014. "Emissionshandelssysteme für Treibhausgase: Funktionsweise und Vergleich bestehender Ausprägungsformen," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 05/2014, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:44540 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pizer, William A. & Yates, Andrew J., 2015.
"Terminating links between emission trading programs,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 142-159.
- Pizer, William A. & Yates, Andrew J., 2014. "Terminating Links between Emission Trading Programs," Discussion Papers dp-14-28, Resources For the Future.
- William A. Pizer & Andrew J. Yates, 2014. "Terminating Links between Emission Trading Programs," NBER Working Papers 20393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:602-635 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baran Doda & Simon Quemin & Luca Taschini, 2017.
"A Theory of Gains from Trade in Multilaterally Linked ETSs,"
1706, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Baran Doda, Simon Quemin, Luca Taschini, 2017. "A theory of gains from trade in multilaterally linked ETSs," GRI Working Papers 275, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Zhang, Xu & Qi, Tian-yu & Ou, Xun-min & Zhang, Xi-liang, 2017. "The role of multi-region integrated emissions trading scheme: A computable general equilibrium analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 1860-1868.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:111:y:2017:i:c:p:268-280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qi, Tianyu & Weng, Yuyan, 2016. "Economic impacts of an international carbon market in achieving the INDC targets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 886-893.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2013. "Long live the Kyoto Protocol!," Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 14, pages 344-351 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Klepper, Gernot, 2011. "The future of the European Emission Trading System and the Clean Development Mechanism in a post-Kyoto world," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 687-698, July.
- Mehling, Michael A. & Metcalf, Gilbert E. & Stavins, Robert N., 2017.
"Linking Heterogeneous Climate Policies (Consistent with the Paris Agreement),"
MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways
266282, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Mehling, Michael A. & Metcalf, Gilbert E. & Stavins, Robert N., 2017. "Linking Heterogeneous Climate Policies (Consistent with the Paris Agreement)," Working Paper Series rwp17-042, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Michael A. Mehling & Gilbert E. Metcalf & Robert N. Stavins, 2017. "Linking Heterogeneous Climate Policies (Consistent with the Paris Agreement)," Working Papers 2017.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Erik Haites, 2016. "Experience with linking greenhouse gas emissions trading systems," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 246-260, May.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata, 2011. "Price discovery and intermediation in linked emissions trading markets: A laboratory study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1424-1433, May.
- repec:eee:resene:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:33-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kamleshan Pillay & Jorge E. Viñuales, 2016. "“Monetary” rules for a linked system of offset credits," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(6), pages 933-951, December.
- Baran Doda & Simon Quemin, 2018. "Linking Permit Markets Multilaterally," Working Papers 1804, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Knight, Eric, 2010. "The Economic Geography of European Carbon Market Trading," Working Papers 249382, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:tcpoxx:v:9:y:2009:i:4:p:341-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/tcpo20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.