Positive and Negative Agglomeration Externalities: Arbitration in the Pig Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abildtrup, Jens & Garcia, Serge & Stenger, Anne, 2013.
"The effect of forest land use on the cost of drinking water supply: A spatial econometric analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 126-136.
- Abildtrup, Jens & Garcia, Serge & Stenger, Anne, 2011. "The effect of forest land use on the cost of drinking water supply: A spatial econometric analysis," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120385, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fertő, Imre & Csonka, Arnold, 2017.
"Válság- és agglomerációs hatások a magyarországi sertéstartásban
[Crisis and agglomeration in Hungary s pig production]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 105-122.
- Laroche Dupraz, C. & Postolle, A., 2013.
"Food sovereignty and agricultural trade policy commitments: How much leeway do West African nations have?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 115-125.
- Catherine Laroche Dupraz & Angèle Postolle, 2011. "Food sovereignty and agricultural trade policy commitments: How much leeway do West African nations have?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 11-03, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Catherine Laroche-Dupraz & Angèle Postolle, 2013. "Food sovereignty and agricultural trade policy commitments: how much leeway do West African nations have?," Post-Print hal-01208839, HAL.
- Abay Mulatu & Ada Wossink, 2014.
"Environmental Regulation and Location of Industrialized Agricultural Production in Europe,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(3), pages 509-537.
- Abay Mulatu & Ada Wossink, 2012. "Environmental regulation and location of industrialised agricultural production in Europe," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1215, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- B. Fingleton & P. Cheshire & H. Garretsen & D. Igliori & J. Le Gallo & P. McCann & J. McCombie & V. Monastiriotis & B. Moore & M. Roberts, 2011. "We Move into Distinguished Company," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 133-138.
- Carl Gaigné & Julie Le Gallo & Solène Larue & Bertrand Schmitt, 2011. "Does the regulation of manure land application work against agglomeration economies? Theory and evidence from the French hog sector," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 11-02, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Csonka, Arnold & Fertő, Imre, 2016. "Crisis and Agglomeration in the Hungarian Hog Sector," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244787, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgglomeration externalities; spatial econometrics; environmental regulations; C13; R30; R15; Q11;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:6:y:2011:i:2:p:167-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.