Here to Stay—The Effects of Community Satisfaction on the Decision to Stay
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1999.
"A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(2), pages 509-533, May.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1995. "A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model," Electronic Working Papers 95-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Mar 1997.
- Bernard Fingleton, 2008. "A Generalized Method of Moments Estimator for a Spatial Panel Model with an Endogenous Spatial Lag and Spatial Moving Average Errors," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 27-44.
- Mion, Giordano, 2004.
"Spatial externalities and empirical analysis: the case of Italy,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 97-118, July.
- Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Giordano Mion, 2002. "Spatial Externalities and Empirical Analysis: The case of Italy," SERIES 0006, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Jan 2002.
- Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Giordano Mion, 2002. "Spatial Externalities and Empirical Analysis: The case of Italy," Working Papers 66, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
- MION, Giordano, 2003. "Spatial externalities and empirical analysis: the case of Italy," CORE Discussion Papers 2003015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mion, Giordano, 2003. "Spatial Externalities and Empirical Analysis: The Case of Italy," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-38, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mion, Giordano, 2004. "Spatial externalities and empirical analysis: the case of Italy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42663, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- MION, Giordano, 2004. "Spatial externalities and empirical analysis: the case of Italy," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1839, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2004. "Market Access and Regional Disparities : New Economic Geography in Europe," HWWA Discussion Papers 269, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Magno Vamberto Batista da Silva & Raul da Mota Silveira Neto, 2005. "Determinantes Da Localização Industrial No Brasil E Geografia Econômica: Evidências Para O Período Pós-Real," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 116, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Bernard Fingleton, 2008. "A generalized method of moments estimator for a spatial model with moving average errors, with application to real estate prices," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 35-57, February.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Fingleton, Bernard, 2008. "Competing models of global dynamics: Evidence from panel models with spatially correlated error components," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 542-558, May.
- Bowden,Roger J. & Turkington,Darrell A., 1990. "Instrumental Variables," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521385824, March.
- Masahisa Fujita & Tomoya Mori, 2005. "Frontiers of the New Economic Geography," KIER Working Papers 604, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- H. Hanson, Gordon, 2005.
"Market potential, increasing returns and geographic concentration,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 1-24, September.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 1998. "Market Potential, Increasing Returns, and Geographic Concentration," NBER Working Papers 6429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanson, G.H., 1999. "`Market Potential, Increasing Returns, and Geographic Concentration," Working Papers 439, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Marc Schramm, 2000. "The Empirical Relevance of the New Economic Geography: Testing for a Spatial Wage Structure in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 395, CESifo Group Munich.
- Clélio Campolina Diniz, 1993. "Desenvolvimento poligonal no Brasil: nem desconcentração, nem contínua polarização," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 3(1), pages 35-64, September.
- Kapoor, Mudit & Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2007. "Panel data models with spatially correlated error components," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 97-130, September.
- Chein, Flávia & Lemos, Mauro Borges & Assunção, Juliano Junqueira, 2007.
"Desenvolvimento Desigual: evidências para o Brasil,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 61(3), March.
- Flávia Chein & Mauro Borges Lemos & Juliano Junqueira Assunção, 2005. "Desenvolvimento Desigual: Evidências Para O Brasil," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 117, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-016-0777-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rod McCrea & Andrea Walton & Rosemary Leonard, 2016. "Developing a Model of Community Wellbeing and Resilience in Response to Change," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 195-214, October.
- Sonali Shah & Emily Pahnke, 2014. "Parting the ivory curtain: understanding how universities support a diverse set of startups," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 780-792, October.
- Kidd, Michael P. & O'Leary, Nigel & Sloane, Peter, 2017. "The impact of mobility on early career earnings: A quantile regression approach for UK graduates," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 90-102.
- Rickardsson, Jonna & Mellander, Charlotta, 2017. "Absolute vs Relative Income and Life Satisfaction," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 451, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0845-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-016-0765-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity satisfaction; migration; mover; stayer; R23; Z1;
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:6:y:2011:i:1:p:5-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.