Marginal taxation on labour income in Sweden from 1862 to 2010
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan T. Peacock & Jack Wiseman, 1961. "The Growth of Public Expenditure in the United Kingdom," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number peac61-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stenkula Mikael, 2014. "Swedish Taxation in a 150-year Perspective," Nordic Tax Journal, Sciendo, vol. 2014(2), pages 10-42, November.
- Donal Mac Géidigh & em. Friedrich Schneider & Matthias Blum, 2016. "Grey Matters: Charting the Development of the Shadow Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 6234, CESifo Group Munich.
- Niklas Elert, 2014. "What determines entry? Evidence from Sweden," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 55-92, August.
- Andersson, Fredrik & Heyman, Fredrik & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2016.
"Has the Swedish Business Sector Become More Entrepreneurial than the U.S. Business Sector?,"
Working Paper Series
1147, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 19 Nov 2018.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2019. "Has the Swedish Business Sector Become More Entrepreneurial than the US Business Sector?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13683, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Stenkula, Mikael, 2015. "Swedish Taxation since 1862: An Overview," Working Paper Series 1052, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 10 Sep 2015.
- Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael & Wykman, Niklas, 2018.
"The Rise of Private Foundations as Owners of Swedish Industry: The Role of Tax Incentives 1862–2018,"
2018:10, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael & Wykman, Niklas, 2018. "The Rise of Private Foundations as Owners of Swedish Industry: The Role of Tax Incentives 1862–2018," Working Paper Series 1245, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Weinschenk, Philipp, 2017. "Working conditions and regulation," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 177-191.
- repec:kap:empiri:v:45:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10663-017-9375-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Magnus Henrekson, 2014.
"Entrepreneurship, innovation, and human flourishing,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 511-528, October.
- Henrekson, Magnus, 2014. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Human Flourishing," Working Paper Series 999, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 15 Jan 2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:sehrxx:v:62:y:2014:i:2:p:163-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/sehr20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.