Smallholder groundwater irrigation in Sub-Saharan Africa: country-level estimates of development potential
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Worqlul, Abeyou W. & Dile, Yihun T. & Schmitter, Petra & Jeong, Jaehak & Meki, Manyowa N. & Gerik, Thomas J. & Srinivasan, Raghavan & Lefore, Nicole & Clarke, Neville, 2019. "Water resource assessment, gaps, and constraints of vegetable production in Robit and Dangishta watersheds, Upper Blue Nile Basin, Ethiopia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 226(C).
- Aarnoudse, E. & Closas, Alvar & Lefore, Nicole, 2018. "Water user associations: a review of approaches and alternative management options for Sub-Saharan Africa," IWMI Working Papers H048782, International Water Management Institute.
- Pavelic, Paul & Senaratna Sellamuttu, Sonali & Johnston, Robyn & McCartney, Matthew & Sotoukee, Touleelor & Balasubramanya, Soumya & Suhardiman, Diana & Lacombe, Guillaume & Douangsavanh, Somphasith &, 2015. "Integrated assessment of groundwater use for improving livelihoods in the dry zone of Myanmar," IWMI Research Reports 229608, International Water Management Institute.
- Dong-Gill Kim & Elisa Grieco & Antonio Bombelli & Jonathan E. Hickman & Alberto Sanz-Cobena, 2021. "Challenges and opportunities for enhancing food security and greenhouse gas mitigation in smallholder farming in sub-Saharan Africa. A review," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 13(2), pages 457-476, April.
- Mohammed Wazed, Saeed & Hughes, Ben Richard & O’Connor, Dominic & Kaiser Calautit, John, 2018. "A review of sustainable solar irrigation systems for Sub-Saharan Africa," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P1), pages 1206-1225.
- Lorenzo, C. & Almeida, R.H. & Martínez-Núñez, M. & Narvarte, L. & Carrasco, L.M., 2018. "Economic assessment of large power photovoltaic irrigation systems in the ECOWAS region," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 992-1003.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rwinxx:v:38:y:2013:i:4:p:392-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/rwin20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/rwin20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.