Economic Impacts of Child Marriage: A Review of the Literature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Coulombe, Harold & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Benefit incidence of public health spending for public and faith-inspired health facilities in Ghana," MPRA Paper 45390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harold Coulombe & Quentin Wodon, 2013.
"Mapping religious health assets: Are faith-inspired facilities located in poor areas in Ghana?,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1615-1631.
- Coulombe, Harold & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Mapping religious health assets: are faith-inspired facilities located in poor areas in Ghana?," MPRA Paper 45387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shojo, Mari & Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Satisfaction with and reasons for choosing faith-inspired health care provision in Ghana," MPRA Paper 45376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge García Hombrados, 2017. "Child Marriage and Infant Mortality: Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Paper Series 1317, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rfiaxx:v:13:y:2015:i:3:p:12-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/rfia20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .