On regional growth convergence in Great Britain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moreno, Ramon & Trehan, Bharat, 1997. "Location and the Growth of Nations," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 399-418, December.
- Conley, Timothy G & Ligon, Ethan, 2002. "Economic Distance and Cross-Country Spillovers," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 157-187, June.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helmut Hofer & Andreas Worgotter, 1997. "Regional Per Capita Income Convergence in Austria," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 1-12.
- Cashin, Paul, 1995.
"Economic Growth and Convergence across the Seven Colonies of Australasia: 1861-1991,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 71(213), pages 132-144, June.
- Cashin, P.A., 1993. "Economic Growth and Convergence Across the Seven Colonies of Australia: 1861-1991," Papers 688, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Button, Kenneth J & Pentecost, Eric J, 1995. "Testing for Convergence of the EU Regional Economies," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(4), pages 664-671, October.
- Ian R. Gordon & Paul C. Cheshire, 1998. "original: Territorial competition: Some lessons for policy," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 32(3), pages 321-346.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Simmie, 2010. "The Information Economy and its Spatial Evolution in English Cities," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 23 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:52:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1122-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Harris, 2011.
"Models Of Regional Growth: Past, Present And Future,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 913-951, December.
- Harris, Richard, 2008. "Models of regional growth: past, present and future," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33146, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard Harris, 2008. "Models of Regional Growth: Past, Present and Future," SERC Discussion Papers 0002, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2018:i:1:p:124-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Gripaios & Paul Bishop, 2006. "Objective One Funding in the UK: A Critical Assessment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(8), pages 937-951.
- Chun-Hung Lin & Suchandra Lahiri & Ching-Po Hsu, 2015. "Population Aging and Regional Income Inequality in Taiwan: A Spatial Dimension," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 757-777, July.
- Paul Bishop & Peter Gripaios, 2005. "Patterns Of Persistence And Mobility In Gdp Per Head Across Gb Counties," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 96(5), pages 529-540, December.
- Ryohei Nakamura & Masahiro Taguchi, 2011. "Agglomeration and Institutional Effects on Dynamics in Regional Disparities: Experience from Poland and Japan," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 25.
- Sibel BalÄ± EryiÄŸit & Kadir Yasin EryiÄŸit & Ercan DÃ¼lgeroÄŸlu, 2015. "Local Financial Development and Capital Accumulations: Evidence from Turkey," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(3), pages 339-360, June.
- Paul Bishop & Peter Gripaios, 2006. "Earnings convergence in UK counties: a distribution dynamics approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 29-33.
- Bluszcz Anna, 2016. "Classification of the European Union member states according to the relative level of sustainable development," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(6), pages 2591-2605, November.
- Paul Bishop, 2008. "Diversity and employment growth in sub-regions of Great Britain," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(14), pages 1105-1109.
- Mahmut ERDOGAN & Jülide YILDIRIM & Nadir ÖCAL, "undated". "Financial Development and Economic Growth in Turkey: a Spatial Effect Analysis," EcoMod2008 23800034, EcoMod.
- Cinzia Rienzo, 2017.
"Real wages, wage inequality and the regional cost-of-living in the UK,"
Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 1309-1335, June.
- Cinzia, Rienzo, 2010. "Real Wages, Wage Inequality and the Regional Cost-of-living in the UK," MPRA Paper 36390, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2010.
- Rodrigo Mendieta MuÃ±oz & Nicola Pontarollo, 2016. "Territorial Growth in Ecuador: The Role of Economic Sectors," JRC Working Papers JRC103628, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Convergence; Great Britain counties; Croissance economique; Convergence; Comtes de Grande-Bretagne; Wirtschaftswachstum; Konvergenz; Grafschaften des UK; Crecimiento economico; Convergencia; Condados de GB; JEL classifications: O0; R11; R12;
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:39:y:2005:i:9:p:1245-1260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.