Urban-rural interdependencies: Joining up policy in practice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-016-0777-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kadeřábková Jaroslava & Jetmar Marek, 2010. "Selected issues of the development of small municipalities in the Czech Republic, financing of municipalities," European Countryside, Sciendo, vol. 2(2), pages 102-117, January.
- Salustri, Andrea & Mosca, Michele & Viganò, Federica, 2015.
"Overcoming urban-rural imbalances: the role of cooperatives and social enterprises,"
67685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea SALUSTRI & Michele MOSCA & Federica VIGANÒ, 2015. "Overcoming urban-rural imbalances: the role of cooperatives and social enterprises," CIRIEC Working Papers 1512, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Dominic Stead, 2008. "Europe's City Regions Competitiveness: Growth Regulation and Peri‐urban Land Management ‐ Edited NATHALIE BERTRAND & VOLKER KREIBICH," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(4), pages 513-514, September.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:4:p:743-758 is not listed on IDEAS
- József Benedek, 2010. "Die demographische und wirtschaftliche Grundlagen einer integrierten Entwicklungspolitik in ländlichen Räumen Rumäniens," Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc, vol. 6(02), pages 93-100.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban-rural collaboration; Regional development; Policies; Partnerships; Local authorities; England; Collaboration urbano-rurale; Developpement regional; Politiques; Partenariats; Administrations locales; Angleterre; Zusammenarbeit von Stadt und Land; regionale Entwicklung; Bestrebungen; Partnerschaften; Ortsbehorden; England; Colaboracion urbana-rural; Regional development; Politicas; Asociaciones; Autoridades locales; Inglaterra; JEL classifications: P11; R11; R58;
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:39:y:2005:i:3:p:283-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.