Die demographische und wirtschaftliche Grundlagen einer integrierten Entwicklungspolitik in ländlichen Räumen Rumäniens
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Parr, 2005. "Perspectives on the city-region," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 555-566.
- Alison Caffyn & Margareta Dahlstrom, 2005. "Urban-rural interdependencies: Joining up policy in practice," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 283-296.
- Neil Ward & David L. Brown, 2009. "Placing the Rural in Regional Development," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(10), pages 1237-1244, December.
- Neil Ward & Philip Lowe & Tom Bridges, 2003. "Rural and Regional Development: The Role of the Regional Development Agencies in England," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 201-214.
- Michael Keating & Linda Stevenson, 2006. "Rural policy in Scotland after devolution," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 397-407.
- Dimitris Skuras & Efthalia Dimara & Anastasia Petrou, 2006. "Rural tourism and visitors' expenditures for local food products," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(7), pages 769-779.
- Stefan Gruber & Anna Soci, 2010. "Agglomeration, Agriculture, and the Perspective of the Periphery," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 43-72.
More about this item
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mic:tmpjrn:v:6:y:2010:i:02:p:93-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vgtmihu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.