All for One? The Dynamic of Intermunicipal Cooperation in Regional Marketing Partnerships
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus Perkmann, 2007. "Policy entrepreneurship and multilevel governance: a comparative study of European cross-border regions," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(6), pages 861-879, December.
More about this item
Keywordsregional governance; intermunicipal cooperation; civic capital; regional development; regional marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-08-06 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MKT-2010-08-06 (Marketing)
- NEP-URE-2010-08-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:cepswp:2010-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library and Documentation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .