Regional Factor Price Convergence Across Four Major European Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deardorff, Alan V., 1986. "Firless firwoes: How preferences can interfere with the theorems of international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 131-142, February.
- Alfred Tovias, 1982. "Testing Factor Price Equalization in the EEC," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 375-388, June.
- Ben-David, Dan, 1998.
"Convergence clubs and subsistence economies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 155-171, February.
- Ben-David,D., 1995. "Convergence Clubs and Subsistence Economies," Papers 43-95, Tel Aviv.
- Dan Ben-David, 1997. "Convergence Clubs and Subsistence Economies," NBER Working Papers 6267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben-David, Dan, 1997. "Convergence Clubs and Subsistence Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 1745, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6861 is not listed on IDEAS
- John R. Moroney & James M. Walker, 1966. "A Regional Test of the Heckscher-Ohlin Hypothesis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 573-573.
- Chatterji, Monojit, 1992. "Convergence Clubs and Endogenous Growth," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(4), pages 57-69, Winter.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P. Feve & Y. Le Pen, 2000. "On modelling convergence clubs," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 311-314.
- Sergio Rey & Brett Montouri, 1999. "US Regional Income Convergence: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 143-156.
- Li, Qing, 1999. "Convergence Clubs: Some Further Evidence," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 59-67, February.
- Micklewright, John & Stewart, Kitty, 1999. "Is the Well-Being of Children Converging in the European Union?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(459), pages 692-714, November.
- Wolfgang F. Stolper & Paul A. Samuelson, 1941. "Protection and Real Wages," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 58-73.
- Aloisio Araujo & Alvaro Sandroni, 1999. "On the Convergence to Homogeneous Expectations when Markets Are Complete," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 663-672, May.
- Knowles, Stephen & Owen, P Dorian, 1997. "Education and Health in an Effective-Labour Empirical Growth Model," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(223), pages 314-328, December.
- D. Giannias & P. Liargovas & G. Manolas, 1999. "Quality of Life Indices for Analysing Convergence in the European Union," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 27-35.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Novotný, JOSEF, 2011. "Convergence and divergence in living standards among regions of the enlarged European Union (1992-2006)," MPRA Paper 34145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:58:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0813-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Webber, Don J. & White, Paul, 2007. "Convergence towards a steady-state distribution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 338-341, March.
- Persyn, Damiaan, 2008. "Trade as a Wage Disciplining Device," IZA Discussion Papers 3786, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Josef Novotný, 2010.
"Regionální ekonomická konvergence, divergence a další aspekty distribuční dynamiky evropských regionů v období 1992-2006
[Regional Convergence, Divergence and Other Aspects of Distributional Dynami," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(2), pages 166-185.
- Ryohei Nakamura & Masahiro Taguchi, 2011. "Agglomeration and Institutional Effects on Dynamics in Regional Disparities: Experience from Poland and Japan," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 25.
More about this item
KeywordsConcordance; Convergence; Factor Rewards; Labour; Regions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:37:y:2003:i:8:p:773-782. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.